XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

Nice PSUs at reasonable prices. About to buy one for a friend's rig because they are so affordable.

Q.What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws
A. Outlaws are wanted

I like the narrow SATA power connectors (looking at you, older Corsair/Seasonic) that look like they won't interfere with wider SATA data cables.

For XFX PSUs I thoroughly enjoy their designs, especially of the Black Edition PSUs. The quality of the PSUs are also superb and meet quality standards of some of the best PSUs out there!

downloader.php

mmmm...modular - would really help out with the cable management. love the green machine colors too!

This is going to sound totally shallow, but I really dig the contrast that the brightly colored fan blades bring to the unit. It's like a Borg cube!

An old couple is sitting in church one morning, listening to a sermon, when the wife whispers, "I just let out a silent fart. What should I do?"

Her husband whispers back, "Well, for starters, you can put a new battery in your hearing aid."

They seem like solid power supplies, what's not to like(other than the hideous green).

modular is the way to go. The slime green fan shore is purty too.

its gotta be green for my rigs. I hate that nvidia is green and ATI is red yet AMD is green. Why god why!

The support I got from XFX on my 5970 was beyond compare, and I need a new PSU to go in my new rig!

Back