XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the sea, this captain and his crew were always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.

One day while they were sailing, they saw that a pirate ship had sent a boarding party to try and board their ship. The crew became worried, but the Captain was calm.

He bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The First Mate quickly got the Captain's red shirt, which the captain put on. Then he led his crew into battle against the mean pirates. Although there were some casualties among the crew, the pirates were defeated.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending two boarding parties towards their ship. The crew was nervous, but the Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on!

The Captain and his crew fought off the boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's events when an ensign looked at the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." The men sat in silence. They were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to the Captain, their leader, for his usual command.

The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'

They look like freaking Borg cubes! As a Trekkie and a computer geek, I approve their styling!

XFX's PSU line up has been good value for us hardware types over the last few years :)

What about that fan now it it only glowed in the dark?? lots of PSU Love to go around

I like: the build quality and reputation.

I don't like: the green fan :(

I like that XFX offers high quality PSUs at usually a competitive price.

I need an upgrade, so this would fit the bill and go great with my XFX 5850 setup

Black and green is always a good combo. Especially with purple.

So, a joke...

Where to horses go to have their hair done?

Maine.

tyson.jpg

Love the specs on the 850 and 750. Need them to power my XFX vid card I hope I win.

Love the green and black. Would complement my old DFI Lanparty UT quite well! Transferable warranty = good too!

Single rail, built by seasonic, 5 year warranty. I guess the only complaint would be the lack of 80+ gold, but silver is still better than most things on the market.
Also, I don't have a picture, but I ride a V-star 650 that I converted into a bobber.

Back