XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

A woman asks her husband fix the kitchen sink.
His response: "What do I look like, a plumber?"

She later asks him to fix a light fixture.
He responds: "What do I look like, an electrician?"

Again, she asks him to fix a wobbly chair.
To which he says: "What do I look like, a carpenter?"

And he goes off to work....

When he returns the sink, light and chair are all fixed!

He asks her "honey, who fixed everything?"
She replies: "Oh, Joe next door fixed everything. I told him if he fixed everything I'd either make him a cake or have sex with him."

He responds: "What kind of cake did you make?"
And she says: "What do I look like, a baker?"

Heyoh!!!!

I'll have to change the color scheme in my case if I win... I'll just have to buy more black and green stuff. Time to upgrade!!

I have the grey 650W version now. It's been a great power supply with no issues what-so-ever. The extra 100-200W would come in handy in case I decide to go Crossfire in the future :D

ONCE

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any Bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bread!"

Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any bread, and if you ask me again and I'll nail your dang beak to the bar you irritating dang duck!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?"

Barman says: "No"

Duck says: "Got any bread?

I need this PSU to power the 6990 I am going to win in the other giveaway thread! (crosses fingers)

These units have reviewed very well. I'd love to have one powering a folding box.

I actually bought one of these but realized I didn't need it at the time mostly for the stable rails and goos reviews...of course a free one is always welcome. :)

A pirate walks in with a steering wheel in his pants.

Bartender asks, why you got a steering wheel in your pants?

Pirate says, Argh its driving me nuts.

XFXs warranty is awesome, and their psus are good quality yet still not expensive.

I want a larger PS. Have been wanting to try an XFX video card or power supply for a while.

I like the green fan I will not be able to see. Nice to know that it is there being green

Lifetime warranty and you can transfer it to the 2nd owner!

Their PSUs have always been reviewed well, and since my PSU died on me recently, a new one would be greatly appreciated ;)

Good taste hm, I have plenty of those. Let's see...

Nicolas Cage was arrested a few days ago. The authorities said it was for domestic abuse, but I think it was for impersonating an actor.

Hurr.

A handsome male camel with one hump and a gorgeous female camel with two humps got married and had a little baby camel with NO humps!! What did they name it?

Humphrey.

Anyway, thanks XFX for the contests! Hope I win one of em. Love the seasonic based PSU's you have and the green looks good.

I want the 850 because it looks like something that came out of a recent AvP film.

Dear Dad
Letter home from school...

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

A week later..... a letter from "home"

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

XFX PSU's passed Hardocp's tests with flying colors while being stylish, What's not to love?

"A horse walks into a bar, the bartend asks why the long face?" :D

I want it because I have every part but PSU and OS for my first home built decent computer. :\

Also..

Son: Dad, I'm gay.
Dad: Son, please don't hold my hand when you tell me stuff like that.

So, this drunk come stumbling out of a bar late one night, and sees a nun walking down the street. So he runs over, cold cocks her in the nose, and then starts kicking her when she hits the ground. After the third kick he yells at her, "Not so tough now, are you Batman?"

We need more power Mr.Scott

'Where were you born?'
'Liverpool'

'What part?'
'All of me'

'Have you lived there all your life?'
'Not yet'

'Any great men born there?'
'No - only babies'

XFX is a great company, my brother, father, cousin and I all rock XFX gpu's and the XFX psu line has always received great reviews. I'd be happy to have one!!

XFX made modular psu... Hm, I'd have to say I like the fact that they're XFX made, modular, and the color scheme is pretty nice as well. Modular and XFX made come first since I love my modular components to get rid of unnecessary clutter and XFX is a great hardware manufacturer.

Back