XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
XFX is giving away not one, but two new Power Supply Units! The first is a 850W Black Edition Modular PSU. The second is a 750W Black Edition Modular PSU.

P1850BCAG91354x312.jpg

To enter, post in this thread ONCE and tell us what you like about XFX's PSU line up, or if you want to wuss out post a joke that is in good taste.

This drawing is good for USA and Canada only.

Thumbs up to the 70A single rail in the 850w Black Edition. Also, the lime green is yummy!

Just used one of the XFX core line PSUs in a build for a friend and the thing looked sharp and was rock solid when it came to powering the build.

I like how they look. Intersting look to them and makes it different then the norm. I will like it better if the power supplies come with a jumper to connect them together to power the 2 6990's that XFX is giving away.

I like the quality of XFX, and also their styling (they seem to jazz up with PSUs with nice little touches).

I could use a new PSU. Black PSU unit would match my black case much better than my current one.

XFX PSU's definately look interesting. Kudos for them to resort to a more creative color scheme than the tradition. If I win, maybe i'll be able to keep my friend from cheaping out and going with some 500watt PSU for his new Fermi build :eek:

black and green, what's not to like? (oh hey, and a crapload of amps on the 12v rail.. mmmmm... ampres)

Good quality, Seasonic power supplies backed up by a good warranty and good pricing.

XFX is a good brand.. Looks awesome.. Power is good.. And I would repaint my case to match the green!

I like the look of it, not that I would ever see it installed in my windowless case...but thats ok

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains" I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vice-versa." Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500," figuring that since she is a blonde that he will easily win the match. This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the blonde's turn.

She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the Air phone with his modem and searches the Net and the Library of Congress.

Frustrated, he sends E-mails to all his coworkers and friends he knows. After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde politely takes the $500 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, so what IS the answer!?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep!

XFX PSUs have solid looks, solid warranty, solid performance, and solid reviews. Sounds pretty solid to me.

I like the fact that they're seasonics. Color scheme... can't really much care for it.

Color scheme. Doesn't match anything in my case, but looks bad ass while doing so.

I like the quality of the connectors, just look at one of the molex connectors, there's no play in them like other manufacturers ,and the raw power.

I friggin' love XFX's customer service, and their constantly excellent quality. I have never read a bad review of an XFX power supply (or anything else for that matter), and I've never had an issue with any of their products.

Back