XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be a nice upgrade though.. i actually am looking at a 7950 to upgrade my graphics card so this is perfect.

The price point and performance for the 6950 make it one of the best cards available on the market. You can clock it to 6970 speeds without changing voltage. I hope I can get my hands on one of these.:cool:

I love PnkPwrRngr's honesty!!!! This card would be nice for a new system that I plan on building. Could help save money!

Throwing in my lot! I owned a few XFX cards in the past. Best customer service I've experienced with video card companies.

New generation power that matches my current build color scheme nicely, do want!

Since I never win anything, does my posting here increase the chance that someone else will win this?

:D

This would go great with my new ivy bridge build. Just put it together last weekend after being on Macs for six years. Currently running on the hd 4000 until I can get something better. My son has a 7750 in his computer. He plays Diablo 3 without complaint.

If I won this, I would need to update my motherboard.....and CPU.......might as well get some memory too. Make me update my system, draw my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back