XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
this would greatly upgrade my HD 5770 really nice. XFX = best in the business. plus they have the best warranty.

What could be better? Between XFX and their top quality cards with Double Lifetime warranty and the power of a 3GB ATI 7950 ought to make the the best card out there.

I would love to use this to replace my HD-577X-ZNFC.

Then I can stop begging my wife to let me buy one!

I'd love a new graphics card. It would take me a while to get the money up for a good new one but my system could handle it and oh boy the awesomeness. Never know until you try! :D

Love XFX cards, I still use an XFX card and xfx motherboard in my media center box!

edit: Can't believe I've been on this forum for over 7 years, dayum!

Funny, I just bought an EA-750W.
A new 7950 would be great to replace my old fan ghetto'd GTX 460 -Zipties, fuck yeah-.

Save me from the damn Nvidia card I have. When I built my last pc the store was out of stock on ATI 7900 series and I settled. I would kill for eyefinity again. /plead

Well, I guess it's time for an upgrade from my 5750 which is still a pretty beast card. Meh, if I don't win, I guess it's time to start saving up.

Love XFX, been using my 4890 for the longest time now and have yet to have a single problem with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back