XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking for some time to upgrade my 5850 to this but don't have the funds right now

I still have a 3550 in my machine, and while I'm happy with it, I definitely would not say no to something newer! Vroooom....

Well, here's hoping! My XFX 5770s have served me well over the years, and XFX has always been great to me. I'd love to be able to upgrade to the 7950.

Good luck, everyone!

Good luck everyone! Thank you for having these giveaways! Would love this card to build a gaming PC for my nephews! ;)
XFX Rocks!

I need to upgrade my already awesome XFX card with this one. Pick me :p

My XFX 780i and XFX 9800GT's never failed me, just got a little outdated. Would love another XFX upgrade!

It would be awesome to get an upgrade like this. This would be an awesome upgrade for any gamer, to play the most advanced games out there, it would be quite the upgrade from my 3850 that I have been using. I hope that this new GPU goes to someone who can put it to good use, someone who will use it for all that it can be used for.

Personally I would use this for my gaming, play some of the newer games that my graphics card is just slightly out of date for.

Thank you @HardForum.com for the opportunity to try and win this awesome graphics card.

Shane Blume AKA Psychward

Nice! I've had extremely good luck with XFX GPU's and PSU's in the past. Glad they are still going strong.

Thanks for the chance to win an amazing graphics card, and if I win my daughter will finally get a good card (my current XFX 6870, because the 7950 would be all mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back