XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've helped tons of people resurrect video cards.....pick me to win!

After 7 years of loving my system that is in my signature right now I have finally decided that it was time for an upgrade so I can enjoy CS:GO, DotA2, Diablo 3, and Guild Wars 2 at more then 800x600 and 15fps. I also realized that the stars had not aligned as planned so I had a budget to follow of a couple hundred dollars and ended up with a decently slick rig at the moment.

i5 3450
asus p8z77-v
16gb ddr3 1600 ram

I wanted to splurge on my graphics card however since the board didn't support my cd/dvd roms in IDE I had to get a new one so I could install my newly purchased windows 7. I also realized that a newer case would probably be my next best bet so I could keep the system cool and a new power supply should be thought of so I could power a beastly video card.

However less then fortuitous circumstances had befallen my money situation and have been forced to stick with my ATI HD 6670 1GB card that I used to try and breathe life into my old tower.

ATI is GREAT and they have produced top end cards I have loved and used over the years (9700pro, x850xt, x1800, the mobility 4570 in my laptop, and now the HD 6670 I am using), but this card is not complementing the rest of my system when I want to run my game with details at the native 1680x1050 of my monitor.

I WANT those bells and whistles on in these games I play
I WANT a 60fps+ experience
I WANT..... no NEED a top end card that looks at my system and says "Yeah, I got your back"

Allow me to experience games how they should be played, not crippled like Tiny Tim.

Give me an early Birthday present [H] before Oct. 22nd comes. <3 ^_^

Go ahead and mail it out to me now as I will not tolerate waitng much longer. mmmk? thx.

much more blood in stool since considering posting ITT for 1 video card

posters beware ymmv

oooooo this is deffiniately a excuse to toss the pentium dual core laptop and the single core laptop inside a raging bonfire fueled with delicous beer :eek:

ah i may do it anyway

This would be a great card for the computer I am building for my youngest son! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back