XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Serious Gaming Starts Here. Never Settle. Get an edge with the innovative, 28nm GCN Architecture of an AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 GHz Edition graphics card.

xfx_7870_lucky_draw.jpg

Post in this thread ONCE and ONLY ONCE to enter the XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 Graphics Card Lucky Draw. Winner will be chosen at random. Shipping is restricted to USA and Canada.

You can check out the XFX AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card here.

ThumbS3.ashx

The AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 Series is the upgrade gamers deserve. Based on the award-winning GCN Architecture, these cards are engineered for supremacy with the industry’s very first 28nm GPU design. Packed with incredible features, such as support for PCI Express 3.0, the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology and gaming at resolutions up to 7680x3200 with AMD Eyefinity technology, serious gaming starts here.

Last edited:
Never had an AMD card, always nVidia. It'd be nice to try this card out in my new build.

This could seriously sideline my next computer build, as I'm putting together an HTPC - this graphics card would SERIOUSLY make up for 'having' to put together a new gaming pc. pick me! pick me!

Post in this thread ONCE and ONLY ONCE to enter the XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw. Winner will be chosen at random. Shipping is restricted to USA and Canada.
so is it a 7950 or a 7870?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back