XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition in Stock

Link

Gawd
It was 30 minutes ago at Anaheim Fry's for $279.
There were 6 of them on the shelf.

NCIXUS.com has the XFX 640 Mhz core in stock......just grabbed one up for 279.:D

I have a 600 Mhz XFX that is sweet, SLI here I come.

alpha dog is a pretty corny name for a vidcard IMHO

They could call it dick-in-the-sand edition for all I care......that NCIXUS is a good price, not overly inflated; and the 8800GT is an awesome card.

Yes, Alpha Dog is pretty sappy.....but i got one.:D

This is the one I got last week.....there was only a few in stock Alpharetta, Atlanta localtion.

If this dell thing pans out I will take it back but for now its not open cause I am on vacation. I will give Dell to the 10th and nothing further.

alpha dog is a pretty corny name for a vidcard IMHO

a dog wearing a mask is a pretty lame cover pic IMHO.

Doesn't change the fact that XFX is an excellent example of what a board partner should be.

OK, I just got back and they had about 13 of them on the shelf (they had 12 after I left ;) ). They also had about 10 of the BFG 8800OC's for the same $279.

Will someone tell those motherfuckers to recognize the other half of America?

Seriously what is the deal, we got nothing out here. (East coast represent :rolleyes:)

Will someone tell those motherfuckers to recognize the other half of America?

Seriously what is the deal, we got nothing out here. (East coast represent :rolleyes:)

I'd love to see that too, but here in MD BestBuy and Circuit City are pretty well dug in..it would be hard to break into the local market in some areas

I'd love to see that too, but here in MD BestBuy and Circuit City are pretty well dug in..it would be hard to break into the local market in some areas

Best Buys and Circuit City out number Fry's like 3-1 around Southern California (where there are most of the fry's stores). Fry's carry a lot of stuff neither Best Buy or Circuit City carry so I don't think they'll get much competition from them. Fry's prices are decent compared to those two any way.

They could call it dick-in-the-sand edition for all I care......that NCIXUS is a good price, not overly inflated; and the 8800GT is an awesome card.

Yes, Alpha Dog is pretty sappy.....but i got one.:D

QFT!

I just got 2 Alpha Dogs in the mail yesterday. Tigerdirect ftw. It was before they were asking freaking $329 for them! Gotta love capitalizm!

Daines1

Best Buys and Circuit City out number Fry's like 3-1 around Southern California (where there are most of the fry's stores). Fry's carry a lot of stuff neither Best Buy or Circuit City carry so I don't think they'll get much competition from them. Fry's prices are decent compared to those two any way.

Internet Fry's anyone.:D

Yeah...Microcenter on the Pike should (hopefully) start to shake things up. Even then, though, their prices aren't that much better unless it's on sale.

If Fry's is outta stock, Mwave.com is good too. They're located in Walnut and you can will call anything they have in stock.

mwave.com has the 640 Mhz XFX 8800 GT in stock as of noon eastern for 279.

I've ordered a bunch from them, great place.:D

just came back from 2 fry's stores in bay area (sunnyvale and brokaw); there were no pny or xfx. However, there were at least 5 BFG 8800GT OC at each store for $279.

Kinda expensive but at least it's in stock

I got the Snoop Dog edition. The heatsink has diamonds on it yo!!

Back