XFX 780i on newegg in stock?

markourn

n00b
Ok well i was on newegg just browsing looking for a cpu and a motherboard. Now I know the 780i's are pretty much sold out everywhere including the xfx. I searched newegg and to my surprise I found the XFX 780i in stock. I quickly added it to my cart and paid for it. I then went back into newegg just to look at thespecs on the board and it was saying item not in stock and now they are'nt even listing it. I talked to newegg customer support and they cannot confirm whether or not I got one of the last boards or if it was a mistake to begin with. What do you guys think?

I find it hard to believe that #1 they can't confirm that an order was placed by you and #2 if the item you ordered was or was not in stock when you ordered it.

I find it hard to believe that #1 they can't confirm that an order was placed by you and #2 if the item you ordered was or was not in stock when you ordered it.

yeah well they received the order but they cannot confirm if the card is in stock or not. I can't understand either why they wouldn't have that information available to them but I will have to wait and see I guess.

Back