XFX 6600GT, $159 after Newegg rebate

link was broken, i think this is the correct link:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-150-089&depa=1
(XFX 6600GT, 128 MB AGP)

note: by searching the video card area for "xfx 6600", then filter by "agp", you can see the list i found. i actually found 2 nearly identical entries that had the $30 rebate. only one dollar price difference between the two cards (as of this post's date/time), but i'm not sure of any other differences.

a decent find, though. not a bad price for those gamers needing dual dvi output.

I'm only seeing one card listed after searching through xfx 6600GT
the rebate form says model/s: PVT43ANDF7

the only card listed says PVT43AND
that's it. it's missing the F7 part.

hmm.. I guess I'll go ahead and order and to make sure they have them in stock, then call them up tomorrow morning to verify.

Also, xfx seems to be the ONLY manufacturer to offer dual-DVI outputs on cards less than the $300 price point.
even though I've got my dual 2001fps, the monitors don't depreciate nearly as fast as video cards. That's why I find it difficult to spend more than $200 on a video card.

i tried to order this card from newegg last week, but they sent me a 6200 instead.
they said their shipping department had some crazy mislabeling so everyone that bought one of these when i did probably got a 6200 also =(

J Macker said:
Also, xfx seems to be the ONLY manufacturer to offer dual-DVI outputs on cards less than the $300 price point.

Matrox Millenium P650 offers dual DVI and you can get it for $142.
But its no good good for gaming. Nice card for 2d graphic designing and photoshop.

What is the difference between those two links, looks like the same card just a bit of a change in Mfg part number but one has a rebate the other does not.

different retail packaging. Otherwise same card. both dual dvi. really nice price decent card.

J Macker said:
Also, xfx seems to be the ONLY manufacturer to offer dual-DVI outputs on cards less than the $300 price point

MSI has a 6600GT under $200 with dual dvi, but I'm happy with my Samsung 21" CRT :D So dual dvi isnt needed for me

trancedigi said:
Matrox Millenium P650 offers dual DVI and you can get it for $142.
But its no good good for gaming. Nice card for 2d graphic designing and photoshop.

Matrox doesn't count.
:rolleyes:

Newegg deal is back.

Please see link in OP.

(Perhaps the email I shot them after it disappeared did the trick?)

Bullitt said:
Deal seems to be yanked off of newegg.

However TD has similar deal. $190 - $20 - $10 = $160 + shipping

Tigerdirect link

Thanks for posting this!! I ordered this today using Amazon, who places the order with TD. I just called and spoke to Juan at TD customer service and he said that even though my order was placed through Amazon I can still get the rebate.
Talk about a [H]ot Deal.....I just picked up a DFI NF4 Ultra-D and this card for $60 out of pocket after rebate! :D
The company I work for gives us "points" to use through some place called globalforce...anyway, it turns out the points I got were ~$270!! I can only use it through a limited number of places (globalforce has a listing)...Amazon was about the best place on the list.
Sorry about the rant, just excited that things went my way for a change. ;)

just got this off newegg. comes to about $208.59 - $30 MIR = $178.59 with tax and shipping included. still not a bad deal

Back