XFX 6600 GT $149 AR Retail Free Shipping - Monarch

ohh thanks alot OP. canceled my order from newegg and got this instead. saved about $30 =)

Price is back up to 188 now, least for me, and who the heck is XFX? Last thing I got from Monarch was a busted case. Not interested.

$188-30 = $158. still not a bad price for a 6600gt. xfx was awarded a silver medal (2nd place) for the 6600gt by a website that tested and overclocked like 10 different 6600gt cards by different manufacturers.

Anyone else jump on this? If so, did your order ship yet?

Ordered this on Sunday... and since 1st thing Monday AM the order status has said that 'your order is being prepped at the warehouse'.

Paid the extra for 2 day shipping, too... :(

okay so i jumped on this. card was shipped arrived in 4 days. package rattled before i even opened it. No marks on the fedex package though. broken. you go it dead. a piece had come off the card. RMA service was fairly responsive. replacement arrived in 5 days. only 6 days left for the MIR or its out. this card doesn't work either another part is half broken off. took me two hours to find it after messing around trying to figure why it wouldn't post.

anyone else with this horrible problem with their packaging? one broken part, okay it sucks but two from the same people? is something going on here?

I better get the next one overnight or they can forget the sale... 6..(5 by the time they open tomarrow) and counting. MIRs suck anyway but the product has to work first.

frustrated. going back to my matrox g400. you got it... the only working agp card i got left in the house.

Man - You have some shitty luck. I've ordered a lot of things through Monarch without any problems what-so-ever. Sounds like a XFX packaging problem to me. If this card had HDTV out I'd be all over it.

Roberty said:
Man - You have some shitty luck. I've ordered a lot of things through Monarch without any problems what-so-ever. Sounds like a XFX packaging problem to me. If this card had HDTV out I'd be all over it.
I believe all 6xxx series are "HDTV" but some cards lack the component dongle. This xfx card has the correct svideo pinout for the component dongle btw, the only problem is the dongle is missing from the retail package.

Maybe you meant something different?

SJetski71 said:
I believe all 6xxx series are "HDTV" but some cards lack the component dongle. This xfx card has the correct svideo pinout for the component dongle btw, the only problem is the dongle is missing from the retail package.

Maybe you meant something different?

It would probably be cheaper to just buy one already that had the HDTV dongle. I have a 50" HDTV that I would love playing Far Cry on. :cool: I've about decided to go with the EVGA 6600GT here at Monarch. It's got the HDTV dongle, comes with a 2 year warranty, plus Monarch gives you a free copy of Far Cry and Call of Duty with this card.

Back