XFX 5970 $729.99 - $89.79 (BCB) = $640.20

I just like clicking on the link and seeing them in stock, the hovering my mouse over the buy now button thinking.. "I could do it... I could..." ;-)

It's important to note that this is the Black Edition with memory overvolt support (win) and a metal XFX case badge (meh)

It's important to note that this is the Black Edition with memory overvolt support (win) and a metal XFX case badge (meh)

any 5970 support memory overvolt.. just use the tool ATI provided then any card can modify it..

XFX 5970 BE isn't any special, you are just paying money to use their fancy overclock program..

You know, the funny thing is, even though its 90 bucks cheaper, to me its still very expensive. Rofl also read the one of the reviews, the guy just lost his job and is about to loose his home but he still bought the card. What a trooper.

You know, the funny thing is, even though its 90 bucks cheaper, to me its still very expensive. Rofl also read the one of the reviews, the guy just lost his job and is about to loose his home but he still bought the card. What a trooper.

gotta do what you gotta do

You're right. It's still expensive and will be for many people. I probably wouldn't have bought it if my company wasn't covering the costs. I remember after paying 800 for my 8800 ultra, I swore to myself that I would never spend so much on a video card. Technically, I still kept the promise. =|

That's because it is expensive. Even if you can afford it, $650 for a consumer graphics card is expensive.

I love the little bugger anyhow, though.

. Rofl also read the one of the reviews, the guy just lost his job and is about to loose his home but he still bought the card. What a trooper.

Wow, For his sake I hope he is not married, he will be looseing more then his house and job :D Still out of my price range. Thinking of getting a 5870 and one later to Crossfire.

Well, if you were going to buy a GTX480...this is your way out.

Back