XFX 5870 XXX in stock - Newegg

Had it fully in my cart with me ready to press the confirm order button but decided against it. My 260 is still rocking me fine.

Newegg User said:
Pros: Looks cool
Cons: My cursor changes in size about 5 minutes after start up and can't be changed back. The graphics so far are actually about 10 fps worse then my friends gtx 260 in WoW on equal settings.

This is why we all should use newegg reviews to guide our purchases :D

Man, that's about $50 more than I paid for my 5870 (not a XXX) a couple of months ago.. Mine died last week and I'm tempted to grab one of these, but I'm going to pass.

I was about to post that I saw this on the Egg...

I snagged one... Not sure if I need it, but at least if I decide I don't, I can still Ebay it and have the warranty transfer to the next owner...

(FWIW - I currently have a 4870x2, but I do plan at the moment to keep the 5870... I rarely game, and I would like the idle power savings...)

wow.. I actually saw one in stock.. not buying one, but just having the option to is kind of fun. lol

Damn, this has been in stock for a long time. Supply issues finally resolved?

Nope, it's gone now, lol.

Opps, I was looking at the HIS, it was in stock about 20 mins ago and now it's not.

And I just backed out after realizing I made a decision at the spur of the moment. I am just going to spend 35-40% more and get a 5970 with the performance of nearly two 5870s

Damn, this has been in stock for a long time. Supply issues finally resolved?

I wouldn't say that yet, but it's around the time frame that TSMC says is when yields are going to improve, so I'd think availability is getting better.

2 in my cart refreshing..so tempting. Presents for family or all for me

And I just backed out after realizing I made a decision at the spur of the moment. I am just going to spend 35-40% more and get a 5970 with the performance of nearly two 5870s

I think I have seen 2 hd 5850s, in cf, be as fast as a hd 5970.

yep must have, cause my HIS shipped that was instock earlier today. Just in time to, my BFG 280 just bit the dust right after i ordered it.. Strange.

yep must have, cause my HIS shipped that was instock earlier today. Just in time to, my BFG 280 just bit the dust right after i ordered it.. Strange.

It committed suicide when it saw you cheating on it.

work bench.. lol not my room. Work bench is in the basement. Where all the radio equipment is for customers...

Who cares. Looks like a work area. It'll be cleaned when it gets cleaned.

Holy crap they're still in stock. Either Newegg received one hell of a shipment or supply finally met demand at these inflated prices.

Back