XFX 5850 In Stock at TigerDirect, $253.73 shipped after CB

Staypuft

Gawd
OOS

Tiger Direct has the XFX 5850 in stock. This is the highly sought after version with Dirt 2 and double lifetime warranty.

XFX 5850 = $264.99
5% Bing Cashback = -$13.25
Shipping = $1.99
Total = $253.73

LINK

OR get it at Circuit City (Tiger storefront) with Free Ship ! HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a smoking hot deal for Californians... i paid 290 out the door with the egg

Looks like they're not sold out yet. Nice deal on a great bang for buck card.

I was hesitant to buy ATI until XFX went red. I need peace of mind with my hardware. :D

It's still an issue in consumers' minds since Nvidiots have 3 companies to choose from with lifetime warranties. I talked to a tech today who didn't know that XFX produces Radeon cards.

I was hesitant to buy ATI until XFX went red. I need peace of mind with my hardware. :D

It's still an issue in consumers' minds since Nvidiots have 3 companies to choose from with lifetime warranties. I talked to a tech today who didn't know that XFX produces Radeon cards.
You are forgetting VisionTek. They also have lifetime warranties. I do agree that Nvidia still has a stronger set of board partners. With that said, my XFX 5870 is on it's way. :D

Ordered. Says est. delivery oct 22nd =D

This is fantastic! been waiting for a xfx card and now this will be the missing link in my otherwise gaming paradise!

Ordered from CC. It said it would be shipped by the 26th. Hopefully it doesn't actually take that long.

Ordered. Says est. delivery oct 22nd =D

This is fantastic! been waiting for a xfx card and now this will be the missing link in my otherwise gaming paradise!

Glad I found it shortly after the OP, getting it Thursday. :D :D :D

I just got the Sapphire 5850 for $253 + $6 shipping at provantage. They still have 2 in stock, might be something to consider.

In for the XFX version, 3-5 days with estimated delivery on the 22nd sounds fine with me. I'm willing to wait 3-5 days for that warranty :D

Looks like Newegg noticed that people are more after the XFX models and jacked the prices slightly on them. :(

XFX 5770 +$15
XFX 5850 +$20
XFX 5870 +$10

Ouch!

Looks like Newegg noticed that people are more after the XFX models and jacked the prices slightly on them. :(

XFX 5770 +$15
XFX 5850 +$20
XFX 5870 +$10

Ouch!

Yeah, and the 5850 is back OOS again.... so the ouch goes to newegg jacking the prices and running out...again? It certainly doesn't apply for the bing cashbacked card I picked up :)

Looks like i might be waiting longer than expected.

Status: All backordered. That is pretty lame they say they have them in stock and ships within 3-5 days but then AFTER you purchase it they note they are backordered.

As long as it comes before cod ill be :cool:

Yep im amazed by the amount of people who are oblivious to one of the most fundamental factors in economics. Oh well

Let them get burned!!! I can't wait for it to be $50 cheaper if you wait a month lol. The new nvidia cards will be coming out and they will no longer own the market w/this card.

Let them get burned!!! I can't wait for it to be $50 cheaper if you wait a month lol. The new nvidia cards will be coming out and they will no longer own the market w/this card.

New Nvidia cards are coming out next month? Everywhere I read says Q1 '10. There's going to be a price drop in a month?

New Nvidia cards are coming out next month? Everywhere I read says Q1 '10. There's going to be a price drop in a month?

Yeah, I was gonna say....Ill be happy if they are here by March.....I'm hoping for January though..

otherwise the 5870 I want is never gonna drop in price..:)

Yeah, I was gonna say....Ill be happy if they are here by March.....I'm hoping for January though..

otherwise the 5870 I want is never gonna drop in price..:)

Well, with some more stock running around and the X2 variant (5900 series?) it should at least even out lower than it is now.

No news on my XFX order, still says backordered, has been 3 business days - if they haven't shipped it on tuesday I'm calling.

It'll suck that most of my new rig parts will come in before this.

Also, did it show up on your bing cashback pages? My newegg order showed up shortly, but nothing about tiger direct.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll have to manually submit it.

I used google checkout, and that might have messed up the cashback. Tigerdirect wouldn't take my CC.

At the end of checkout with tigerdirect there is a summary of cashback and a link to "click here" for cashback. If this doesn't show up you need to submit a request to add cashback here.

Back