XFX 5770 $150 shipped, $132 after BCB

InvisiBill

2[H]4U
From SlickDeals...

XFX HD577AZNFC Radeon HD 5770 Video Card - 1GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready, Dual DVI, Display Port, HDMI

$179.99 regular
- $10.00 instant savings
- $20.00 coupon code DSS2560
- $18.00 BCB 12%
---------------------------
$131.99

Log into BCB, then use this link to bring the item up in Bing and get cashback for the purchase. Manually searching Bing and adding the item to the cart may give a message that the item is ineligible for BCB, but using this link it doesn't show that. I got my TD order confirmation email at 1:40 and my BCB confirmation email at 1:45.

BCB may be a little YMMV, due to using a coupon code and the possible ineligibility message, but I've found that things go through more than they're rejected, in my own experience. As I said, I did get my BCB confirmation, so it would be a matter of them going back and cancelling it, rather than flat-out rejecting it from the start.

I haven't looked at benchmarks as much as I used to, but my 8800gt is dying. At some point I want to go high end, but would this be a decent temporary improvement? I was also looking at a 4850 which I could get for less than $100. I'm running 1920x1200 and I'll probably be playing dragon age and a heavily modded oblivion for the rest of this summer.

Great price for CrossfireX. 5870-like performance for the price of a 5830 in games that support it.

Hopefully this will be around for another day or so. Need some Crossfire ready action!

btw the open boxes at the egg are non reference, so no voltage adjustments. Reference cards FTW!:)

Back