Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country – Available Sept. 14, 2018

New Challenge Mode – Available Summer 2018

https://xenobladechronicles2.nintendo.com/dlc/

Expansion Pass: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
June 12, 2018
Expansion Pass owners will gain access to a new story mode entitled “Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country”. In this new mode, uncover the full history of Jin and the fall of his homeland that took place 500 years before the events of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The newly refined combat system lets you take control of both Driver and Blades as you explore a new Titan, the Kingdom of Torna.

There was a trailer/gameplay in the Nintendo direct

Last edited:
Some gameplay from the new DLC challenge mode (this friday) Treehouse live video:

Did anyone find some information on which challenge mode to farm for VI aux cores?

So I found this little demo from Smalten

It is interesting since you don't do the usual setup and farming this is easy even if you don't kill everything at once. As long as you time your shot and the 60% combat boots are on your other drivers it works well.
You need to time the 1st shot with Kos-mos and you need those aux cores max attack max acc opening art V will work VI is better (Poppi is V ). Do easy should work out nicely.

Easy farming and those VI aux cores mostly take Nopon stones .
Someone mentioned that you need dexterity boost so you won't miss your shots. You can also equip a dexterity boost on your weapon chip for your non rare party members.

For farming affinity max attack VI
It has the highest drop rate on this chickenheart challenge (1.42% in third chest). Just keep grinding it with quick kill setups. I have a few of them without trying, but am missing legendaries of some accessories.

And yes it will get you to many Noponstones but you can convert them to crystals if you still need them through crystalize.

Btw the infinity greaves( in combat speed boost) are pretty important. Can be done with the slower version as well as long it is not mixed between 30 and 60 percent.

Last edited:
new patch coming it seems to have some new healer bitball person and some other information.

Still waiting for the last content patch to drop in September (I think) before I start a New Game+, heh.

https://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/...ictures-videos-from-official-twitter-account/

Monolith Soft. shared some screenshots and details about a familiar element found in Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country… quests! Even in this story expansion, you will meet people who have quests for you. If you decide to help them, you will get some sweet rewards in return!

But that’s not all: those quests are directly related to a feature known as Community, that works like the Affinity Chart of the previous two games. By clearing quests, NPC get added to your list of supporters. On the Community screen, you can also see important NPCs you’ve talked to, as well as who has a quest for you.

Out this Friday! if you have the DLC.

Last edited:
I can now finally replay the game since this is probably the last DLC. Just need to finish Dragon Quest XI first.

Am I wrong or did they redo the graphics engine , going through the first zone (TTGC) seems a good deal of improvement...

Wow I just finished Torna the golden country and it was really nice.

Got to say that the way this played made the XBC2 looked like a bad Beta the combat is miles better in this game.
This makes me wonder do they have more combat modes , this was enticing to say the least.
I hope they will post a developer blog on the time line and decisions they made between this title and XBC2.

This game made the downloadable content look very good, nice one Monolith soft.

Back