XCOM 2 collection - PC/Steam $7 @ Green Man Gaming

Burticus

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/xcom-2-collection-pc

Came across this today. I own XCOM 2 already, but this collection contains ALL of the DLC : War of the Chosen expansion, and four DLC packs (Resistance Warrior Pack, Anarchy’s Children, Alien Hunters, Shen’s Last Gift)

I bought it just to get the DLC, War of the Chosen alone costs more than $7.

If you haven't played this and you like strategy games, drop what you're doing RIGHT MEOW and go get it! I am downloading as we speak, I know what I'm doing today!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/xcom-2-collection-pc

Came across this today. I own XCOM 2 already, but this collection contains ALL of the DLC : War of the Chosen expansion, and four DLC packs (Resistance Warrior Pack, Anarchy’s Children, Alien Hunters, Shen’s Last Gift)

I bought it just to get the DLC, War of the Chosen alone costs more than $7.

If you haven't played this and you like strategy games, drop what you're doing RIGHT MEOW and go get it! I am downloading as we speak, I know what I'm doing today!
I bit. Thanks

Just keep in mind that multiplayer and online services were shut down for the game a few months ago.

Otherwise great game, I've been playing it almost non-stop since it released in 2016. I'm over 100 campaigns deep now.

Just keep in mind that multiplayer and online services were shut down for the game a few months ago.

Otherwise great game, I've been playing it almost non-stop since it released in 2016. I'm over 100 campaigns deep now.
100? Wow! And yeah I don't care about multi.

What was funny is when I first fired it up, it was reporting around 800fps... yeah it defaults to 720 low, but still made me feel giddy for a minute. 4k medium on 1080ti was still at 100... takes a nose dive on 4k maximum. But it's a turn based strategy game so who cares....

Aw man.... it didn't keep my saves, I guess when I downloaded the new package it reset everything. So I can't get to the Chosen stuff without completing the main campaign again. *shakes fist at the sky*

Aw man.... it didn't keep my saves, I guess when I downloaded the new package it reset everything. So I can't get to the Chosen stuff without completing the main campaign again. *shakes fist at the sky*
It wouldn't matter XCOM2 saves are not compatible with WOTC saves, they are like separate games, wotc is a total conversion for the campaign.

Nothing beats the shotgun missing a 99% chance hit at melee range from a homongus brute alien.

The rage SIMMER

Nothing beats the shotgun missing a 99% chance hit at melee range from a homongus brute alien.

The rage SIMMER
That happened to me twice yesterday. Also a dude with a machine gun 1 tile away missing...

First rule of XCOM: hope for a hit, but expect a miss. (And the reverse on an enemy turn)

XCOM math isn't normal maths. Perhaps it is like Common Core maths.
Whomever did the math never learned how to round numbers. :)

Honestly it does add "flair" to the game if you do not have a stroke when you lose a character because of a missed 99% shotgun blast to an alien's face.

Whomever did the math never learned how to round numbers. :)

Honestly it does add "flair" to the game if you do not have a stroke when you lose a character because of a missed 99% shotgun blast to an alien's face.
At this point one does have to wonder what the game would be or have become in the public conscious if such things as a close range shotgun blast never missed.

Last edited:
Back