Xbox360/Wii through computer

Enlitence.Systems

Limp Gawd
Okay. so I have a 2405FPW with component cables for wii and xbox360, I love the monitor, but I hate the fact that PIP sucks so much, you can't see either very well, and you can't move the PIP or make it larger (was this fixed on later revisions?), I'd much rather have a windows application /w video of component into the computer. does such a thing exist? do I have to downgrade to composite to get anywhere?

How about dual screens, get another 2405 and run your console that way....

my monitor has vga and dvi inputs. so i hook my 360 up via vga and my computer via dvi. the monitor has a menu that allows me to switch at will. the problem here is the speakers.

I use my 360 hooked up thru VGA into my analog(vga) port of my 20.1 widescreen monitor. I just hit the button on the monitor to switch back and forth. As for sound, I have Creative 7.1 speakers bought about 2 years ago with my 7.1 creative sound card. It has a simple input plug that goes in where all the speakers plug into. It play thru the speakers reguardless of what you plug in. MP3 player/ console etc. So I dont have to make any adjustments to my sound or console. Just hit the button on the monitor to switch video and thats it.
I have been looking for a cheap way to capture my 360 to my computer using VGA though and that looks like the idea is going to flop. Only capture within any kind of decent price range is going composite or s-video ...blah.

Back