Xbox360 Megabundle Avail But Reg Not

i sent them this stupid email I have a question and i dont see any ability other then this to contact walmart : I feel as if walmart is attempting to extort customers by having this
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4213561 avialable but not this
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4103879
They are the same system. same packaging. One just has the other items in the same brown cardboard box. Could you clearify why the 800 dollar bundle is avialble but the 400 dollar regular system is not.

It has to be repeated again? They make money on accessories and games, not consoles. This "forced bundle" thing has been going on since the beginning of the X360 sales.

Bring back the crap you dont want to Walmart..thats how I got mine

Slartibartfast said:
Wal*Mart:

Because we like money and hate you.

While I can't diasgree with that statement, one thing you can't deny is that Walmart is one of America's most generous companies when this nation is faced with a disaster of some sort. They always manage to be one of the top charity donors, and with contributions of essential supplies.

The fact of the matter is we still live in a capitalistic society and a store has the right to sell a product any way they want.

It may stink to high heaven, and if you want this behavior to change, I suggest you suck it up and wait it out.

The only way to make it stop is to fight the urge and show the company what you think of this practice by not giving in and paying them.

Rich Tate said:
The fact of the matter is we still live in a capitalistic society and a store has the right to sell a product any way they want.

It may stink to high heaven, and if you want this behavior to change, I suggest you suck it up and wait it out.

The only way to make it stop is to fight the urge and show the company what you think of this practice by not giving in and paying them.

You could also set yourself on fire in the parking lot to protest...

WHAT WAIT YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!!!

a business trying to make money..... Holy crap those bastards i guess some of you guys serve fries for a living or something...

Quick lesson: you make and run a business to make money ANY business this is there main goal. I mean ANY even not for profit they still want more money.

move into the woods and live off the land if you have a problem with that.

WAIT I SEE BANNERS ON THIS WEBSITE!!!

^^^^ the people who shop at wal*mart don't make $800 a year and they don't take food stamps...ya really think they're making money on this $800 package? It's not selling at all...

How dare this band charge me 15$ for an album! Forcing me to buy 8 crappy songs so I can get 4 good ones!

How dare Skittles make me buy a bag half full of crappy orange and yellow skittles when I just want the green, red, and purple ones!

How dare Home Depot make me buy an entire set of drill bits when I just want a 3/8" and a 5/16" drill bit!

How dare Volkswagen make me buy an entire Golf GTi when I just want that cool little fast figurine! :p

How dare......

I think you get the idea. Bundling is a part of life, be it for a game console or something else. Sometimes you just have to deal with it. Many times there are ways to get only what you want without the other stuff, it just may be a bit more difficult.

You CAN get the fast figurine, you just have to pay an exorbitant sum for it. You probably can buy individual drill bits, just not in the store. You might even be able to find somewhere where you can get only green/red/purple skittles. Its just that sometimes you have to put in a little extra effort. How about you try putting in a little effort trying to find the premium 360 in stock in a store instead of crying that it isn't in stock online?

Erasmus354 said:
You might even be able to find somewhere where you can get only green/red/purple skittles.

This place you speak of has a name...and that name is heaven

Erasmus354 said:
How about you try putting in a little effort trying to find the premium 360 in stock in a store instead of crying that it isn't in stock online?
because they aren't in stock in store...I live in a populated area and they simply are not in stock in store...

Back