Xbox series X

My Amazon pre-order is still showing not yet shipped and that they will email once they have an estimated ship date. I do live fairly close to a number of different Amazon DCs here in the Phoenix area but am slowly loosing faith that I will see it tomorrow.
Same here.

My order through Costco.com that bundled an extra controller is still showing

“Received order” and the effin thing comes out tomorrow. WTF?

Youwould think it would be labeled under shipped by now with the release tomorrow.

Havent been charged yet either, damn it.

My order through Costco.com that bundled an extra controller is still showing

“Received order” and the effin thing comes out tomorrow. WTF?

Youwould think it would be labeled under shipped by now with the release tomorrow.

Havent been charged yet either, damn it.

Did they promise release day delivery? Best Buy, for example, had their pre-orders as shipping the 10th, and true to what they said, orders are not shipping early.

Did they promise release day delivery? Best Buy, for example, had their pre-orders as shipping the 10th, and true to what they said, orders are not shipping early.

hmmm, I dont think they did, guess I just hoped they would.

I ordered from Best Buy and it will be here tomorrow - shipped out on Friday. Also got an order in at Target and I have tracking number but it hasn't been picked up yet. Order status page says "Arriving Mon, Nov 16"

I ordered from Best Buy and it will be here tomorrow - shipped out on Friday. Also got an order in at Target and I have tracking number but it hasn't been picked up yet. Order status page says "Arriving Mon, Nov 16"
atleast you have a shipped out email lol, I ordered for pickup from Walmart (Canada) and it still just shows "in progress" with an estimated date of Nov. 17th :(

My Walmart preorder just shipped apparently. I cancelled it a while ago. And now I checked the order status and it’s active again. Credit card hasn’t been charged yet. :rolleyes:

Not sure about where you guys all are but here in CA, almost all Gamestops will have "limited quantity" of Series X in stock for you to walk in and purchase @ 11am tomorrow.

I asked is this stock limited to a handful or do i have a real chance of walking in and getting one. He responded with " if your in line in the morning, you'll get one " whatever that means lol.

Debating if i should stroll by and see if theres no line and grab one and just cancel my costco order.

We're contacting you with an update regarding your order of Xbox Series X. We expect to ship your console in the coming weeks as we receive more inventory in November and December. At this time, we anticipate that you will receive your Xbox Series X by 12/31 or before. We are making every effort to get it to you as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.
Just received this email from Amazon. Just got to love retailers that accept more pre-orders then they can fill on launch.

Just received this email from Amazon. Just got to love retailers that accept more pre-orders then they can fill on launch.

Just received the same email.... way to blow Amazon! let's see if Walmart pulls the same shit with my PS5 order so I can spend the next few weeks (or months) staring at the peripherals and games I can't even play o_O

I have a buddy who wants one of these pretty bad so I'm gonna stalk NowInStock for him tomorrow. I haven't followed these as closely as I have the PS5. How hard to get are the Series X machines? Are we talking 3080 tough (not happenin') or closer to Wii U (if you really look, they're out there) tough?

Costco just gave me a ship notice/tracking number for my order, for delivery Thursday.

Was yours the bundle with extra controller too?

my order date was 10/8. What was yours at Costco ?

Last edited:
Was yours the bundle with extra controller too?

my order date was 10/8. What was yours at Costco ?
Yes, mine was the bundle with controller ($549.99). Ordered same day as you, 10/08 @ 11:08AM mountain.

Last edited:
Yes, mine was the bundle with controller ($549.99). Ordered same day as you, 10/08 @ 11:08AM mountain.

Wooo wooo!!
Came back to edit my post and got the same email as you! Shipped out!

says expected delivery tomorrow

stoked!

got an order through with microsoft... shipping date estimated dec 23 :(

guess its just a year of waiting in 2020 lol

Curious what exclusive launch titles you guys are excited for, because I'm not aware of any. Then again its slim pickings on the PS5 side too - Demons Souls and that's it.

Curious what exclusive launch titles you guys are excited for, because I'm not aware of any. Then again its slim pickings on the PS5 side too - Demons Souls and that's it.

Most of us all have great/insane gaming pc setups. While there are some exclusives to look forward to, not immediately, i think it’s just the fact that gaming consoles have finally arrived.

and by arrived I mean they can finally pump out high frame rates and look good for couch gaming. That itself is enough for me coupled with the fact that there are SSD’s in them now, huge.

For me, its mostly just upgrading from the OG Xbox One...get the 4k/HDR support. Also due to other things going on, I been finding it easier to game from the couch these days then the PC.

Game wise, I have Assassins Creed coming today and will probably finally start No Man's Sky. Also have the backlog of Resident Evil remakes (1,2,3) that were on a sale a few weeks back.

Out for delivery via Amazon. They usually come early, should be here in the next hour or two. Wooh!

Nothing. Not even interested in current-gen on Xbox (since it all comes to PC, unlike Sony). I wanted one as a badass BC machine. The amount of older titles getting reworked for Series X is great, and the Auto HDR sounds cool as hell.

Probably going to be firing up some 4K HDR Fable today.

I'd rather have retailers do that than just cut off. That way, at least you know at some point, you are going to get one. Rather than what's happened with other places with the XBSX, PS5, or the 3080/3090 where bots buy up most of every available stock, and continue to do so every time a few new units trickle in.

Ha! So my friend ended up getting two of them. Microsoft's web store had some up late last night and his local Wal-Mart got 3 in.

I just got an email from Costco saying they were able to purchase their XBox series X bundles at a discount, so they are refunding me $10. Costco wins my heart today!

Costco.jpg

UPS just delivered my order from Best Buy. But it's for my sister to give to my nephew for Christmas. Wonder if he'd notice if I carefully peeled off and reapplied the tape :p

My Walmart preorder just shipped apparently. I cancelled it a while ago. And now I checked the order status and it’s active again. Credit card hasn’t been charged yet. :rolleyes:
1605028431906.jpeg

Thanks Walmart for the Xbox that I cancelled weeks ago. Can't even return it yet because they haven't charged my credit card.

As seems to be the norm. I had one in my cart at Walmart, had my CC saved, logged in to my account etc. The checkout process failed and they were out of stock. Totally missed the restock at Costco

UPS just delivered my order from Best Buy. But it's for my sister to give to my nephew for Christmas. Wonder if he'd notice if I carefully peeled off and reapplied the tape :p
honestly you'd be doing him a favor lol, getting it all pre-updated and games pre-installed for him would be huge as theres nothing worse to a kid than plugging in their new console only to wait for 3 hours as it updates and installs games. Of course that would mean you need to test it out as well to make sure its good :p

So, mine arrived and hooked it up. The controller takes USB-C cable I believe? It's definitely not the same as the Xbox One controller.

Not really a big fan of it wanting you to set up everything through an Xbox App. I'd rather just have to go through the console for that.

Now the big question, any suggestions for games to buy for it?

I too got a shipping notice from Costco last night, for delivery today. I'm very skeptical it's even in UPS hands, but I have hope!

Nice guys!! Still patiently waiting on mine to arrive today!

Was just about to post if any of you received yours yet! almost 3pm here in Los Angeles, no UPS guy yet. But they tend to run late here for some reason.

----

Side note, any of you upgrade to 2020 LEDs\OLED's with HDMI 2.1 \ VRR and what not to fully take advantage of these beasts??

Back