Xbox series X

For backwards compatibility does it go back to 360 games or just Xbox one games?

Razer Wolverine Xbox controller any good? They have them at Walmart but the price is like 249.00 for the PS5 version but the regular Wolverine is similar shape they are dirt cheap on eBay. If anyone can make a good 3rd part controller it would be Razer

xbox.png

I did the deal and bought a X-BOX design custom labs controller. I spent like 4-5 hours on there past two days.I got it down to 149.00 with no case paddles or colored sticks. Wanted the tradional colored buttons and flashy green triggers. There is a Starfield controller on there that doesn't look bad that someone made. I almost went for a Master Chief custom controller but the thing was would I get sick of it after a while I think I would. Basically just going to use this for my PC since I don't even own a X-BOX I already own a Elite controller but it's about exciting as a brick. Plus I only use a mouse for surfing so buying a few more controller makes sence instead of buying the latest Razer PC crashing mouse.

I think Xbox makes ugly elite controller so people spend more money on the custom stuff

People spend 120.00 on antiquated mice only to be a piece of junk I have no reason to buy another mouse as long as I live.

Last edited:
View attachment 621836

I did the Deed and bought a X-BOX design labs custom I spent like 4-5 hours on there past two days.
I got it down to 149.00 with no case paddles or colors sticks. Wanted the tradional colored buttons and flashy green triggers. There is a Starfield controller on there that doesn't look bad that someone made. I almost went for a Master Chief custom controller but the thing was would I get sick of it after a while I think I would. Basically just going to use this for my PC since I don't even own a X-BOX I already own a Elite controller but it's about exciting as a brick. Plus I only use a mouse for surfing so buying a few more controller makes sence instead of buying the latest Razer PC crashing mouse.

Which pillow does it match?

I finally got around to picking up a Series X this past weekend. Paid $250 new due to a pricing error on Amazon's part. :)

Anyhow, I am quite pleased with it and have myself addicted to Destiny 2 again. LOL

I finally got around to picking up a Series X this past weekend. Paid $250 new due to a pricing error on Amazon's part. :)

Anyhow, I am quite pleased with it and have myself addicted to Destiny 2 again. LOL
Nice!

Make sure you get gamepass and take a look at some of the games. I've backed off on MP shooters alot latley and gamepass has been magical, currently playing sea of stars and its awesome.

Nice!

Make sure you get gamepass and take a look at some of the games. I've backed off on MP shooters alot latley and gamepass has been magical, currently playing sea of stars and its awesome.
Yeah, I already have GamePass Ultimate. :)

I like the consistent frame rate in the games and how fast things load. Overall pleased .

My controller shipped but guess what it ships from friggin China. I'm sure the kids who assemble them do a good job. I kinda wish I went with all green buttons but I can live with it. I just went with colored for clarity even though I have the buttons memorized.

FROM

DONGGUAN, CN CN

Label Created​

12/27/23 5:38 AM

WE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE

DONGGUAN CN
12/28/23 4:48 PM

ON THE WAY

International shipment release
MEMPHIS, TN
12/30/23 9:55 AM

Last edited:
IMG_20240102_131645980.jpg

I like it alot no extras though took about a week and half to arrive hope it doesn't have stick drift.

What's so special about it? Just curious....
Just custom colors directly from Xbox plus all the elite features like micro tuning the thumbsticks I'm done collecting gaming mice. Plus profiles which can be adjusted in the Xbox controller app.

If I had to do it over I would of got pink and black and tinted the thumbsticks.

Microsoft Has an All-Digital, White Xbox Series X in the Works

Beyond the color switch-up and the lack of an optical disc drive, the other changes made to the white Xbox Series X shown to us include an improved heatsink and an upgraded Nexus card as opposed to the one on the current Xbox Series X...

https://exputer.com/exputer/all-digital-white-xbox-series-x-development/
Still haven't seen any cylinder Xboxes at work keep getting the box versions. One of the better parts of being a PS5 owner is you can change the color whenever you want. I haven't used mine in two months. I might pick up Unicorn Overlord next week. I think Walmart might actually carry them.

Last edited:
Here's hoping the new version of the Series X allows standard m.2 2280 SSD expansion like the PS5. For me, that's the biggest drawback against the Xbox hardware.

Not really feeling the need for a new Series X, however, if they shrink it down to Series S proportions, I might be tempted.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
This was timely as I was considering if I should finally get the latest xbox. I don't play games much these days and still hoping for a game that is compelling enough to spend the time and money on. Guess I can wait a few more months.

This was timely as I was considering if I should finally get the latest xbox. I don't play games much these days and still hoping for a game that is compelling enough to spend the time and money on. Guess I can wait a few more months.
There is no performance benefit. It is just a 6nm refresh

It will have a better cooling & maybe cheaper because it ditches the optical drive

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Legends of the Zone Trilogy

all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are now available on Xbox...a collection that includes 2007's Shadow of Chernobyl, 2008's Clear Sky, and 2009's Call of Pripyat, delivering GSC Game World's franchise for the first time to consoles

later this year, the team will release a patch for Xbox Series X|S version that will bring additional graphical enhancements and other features...the console versions will also have mod support via mod.io, but this too will be a feature to roll out later as the team continues to tweak things a bit...

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/03/06/xbox-partner-preview-stalker-trilogy/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MO-ZDMBVqk

Back