Xbox series X controllers on sale at $40

wareyore

Limp Gawd
Was looking for some replacements for the aging 360's in the living room. these will do. Thank you

T4rd

Fully [H]
That didn't take long to go on sale for the routine price XBone containers sell for. Though they're virtually identical to the XBone controller too; just a couple minor improvements and aesthetic changes.

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
Good find. :) I have two XBox One controllers on use on 2 computers and one wireless XBox 360 controller on another computer. If I did not have them, I would be headed out the door to get these instead.

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
So are these 100% ready to go for wireless and come with a play while charging cable out of the box for PC?

Well, the XBox One controllers work with bluetooth out of box but otherwise, a wireless adapter would have to be purchased separately or with the controller.

Bees

[H]ard|Gawd
So are these 100% ready to go for wireless and come with a play while charging cable out of the box for PC?

Referring to this one:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller-adapter-win10
AA batteries are standard on this controller, so no play and charge cable included. The dongle requires a Windows update, but that's no big deal.

Well, the XBox One controllers work with bluetooth out of box but otherwise, a wireless adapter would have to be purchased separately or with the controller.
Can confirm. However if the Bluetooth device on your motherboard (or some third party dongle) is inadequate, connectivity will be spotty at best. Ask me how I know. :)

The new controllers are pretty nice, even nicer at 40 bucks. Sucks I just grabbed one at full price recently.

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
I went with the one with the Dongle for $60 just now from the MS store. Amazon has the older model controller on the site and couldn't find the the bundle with the newer controller.

sphinx99

Gawd
Are these Apple TV (4k) / Apple Arcade compatible? Looking for a compatible controller and this would fit the bill!

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
AA batteries are standard on this controller, so no play and charge cable included. The dongle requires a Windows update, but that's no big deal.

Is there a rechargeable battery pack that can be used? I seem to recall the older Xbox models had that option.

Bees

[H]ard|Gawd
Have yet to see play and charge kits specifically for this controller, but rechargeable battery packs will work. Xbox One kits aren't backwards compatible due to the differing shape of the pack cover, unfortunately.

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
Are these Apple TV (4k) / Apple Arcade compatible? Looking for a compatible controller and this would fit the bill!
1606096309391.png