Xbox Scorpio Design Leaked

monkeymagick

[H]News
Well ahead of Microsoft's E3 2017 Briefing, website Gadgets 360 is reporting of twitter users leaking the first look at its design. Compared the hefty size of the Xbox S, this design looks pretty slim. After the rumored pricetag of $499, I wonder how well the public will take to this "premium console".

According to newsletter from Best Buy Canada unearthed by members of popular gaming forum NeoGAF, Microsoft is sticking to Xbox Scorpio, making us wonder what else is left for the company to reveal at its E3 2017 conference.

Well ahead of Microsoft's E3 2017 Briefing, website Gadgets 360 is reporting of twitter users leaking the first look at what tits design. Compared the hefty size of the Xbox S, this design looks pretty slim. After the rumored pricetag of $499, I wonder how well the public will take to this "premium console".

According to newsletter from Best Buy Canada unearthed by members of popular gaming forum NeoGAF, Microsoft is sticking to Xbox Scorpio, making us wonder what else is left for the company to reveal at its E3 2017 conference.

Got the name wrong, it's Xbox One X. This was revealed before you posted at the MS press conference...

I'm more interested in the price drop on the Xbox One. Maybe there will be some good black Friday deals.....

I'm more interested in the price drop on the Xbox One. Maybe there will be some good black Friday deals.....
Sony is planning to price drop the Playstation 4 during E3, you might be in luck. Interesting indeed.

Pretty impressed by its small size - the games don't look anymore impressive than what you'd find on a XBone or PS4, mind you.

Also the hosts are terrible, wish these 40 year olds would stop trying to act like teenagers.

The 'uniting' Minecraft initiative is great - love to see cross platform compatibility between all platforms. Hopefully this will take off.

Xbox One X is shaped like an Xbox, film at 11.

I am saddened as I can no longer reference Hank Scorpio...ah screw it.

hankscorpio_mastermind_test_upgraded_flamethrower_active_image_6.png

The 'uniting' Minecraft initiative is great - love to see cross platform compatibility between all platforms. Hopefully this will take off.
Be careful what you wish for.

Why didn't Microsoft show keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox One X? @ $499 the price is competitive with a HTPC that has a 6 teraflop GPU.

Reactions: blkt
like this
Why didn't Microsoft show keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox One X? @ $499 the price is competitive with a HTPC that has a 6 teraflop GPU.

Because most people don't want to play console games with a mouse and keyboard. People who want a HTPC can and do build their own.

$500? This thing is dead in the water. This console generation is already mostly over. That's way too expensive for something coming out this late in a generation.

Genuinely curious , if Sony simply dropped the PS4 Pro price by 50 dollars during November-December this year , couldn't that essentially crush the launch of this thing ? 349 vs 499 ?

$500? This thing is dead in the water. This console generation is already mostly over. That's way too expensive for something coming out this late in a generation.

My guess is they will keep the next gen Xbox on a Windows based platform and have some kind of backward compatibility. There's been a lot more talk lately on doing pc style upgrades to the consoles so that you can release these "upgraded" versions every few years rather than an entirely new release. Either way, 500 is out of my range I'm hoping for a PS4 pro drop to 299.

Genuinely curious , if Sony simply dropped the PS4 Pro price by 50 dollars during November-December this year , couldn't that essentially crush the launch of this thing ? 349 vs 499 ?

I'm not sure if they even care that much. It's a high end product meant more for bragging rights than sales. I think the real danger is if Sony goes with 199 PS4 slim and 299 PS4 pro price combo.

Its true that ms has emulators for other consoles in the xbox store?

How about kodi and a browser?

Personally I'd love for it to have a more hi-fi size/front profile to fit into my cabinet...

I might look at getting one when I upgrade to a 4K TV. Mine is used as a media center for the wife to watch Netflix/Amazon/etc on. I haven't gamed on it in ages.

Back