Xbox-->PC Controller converter

Chomp

Gawd
Where can I find a good Xbox --> PC controller converter?

Do they work good, and are they compatable with all games?

It works great for me.

Sometimes the viveration don't function in all games or gets stuck. It might be the game itself.

You could, if you're so inclined, do the mod yourself. It's very simple, takes about 10 minutes and $0. The only requirements are soldering equipment and an old USB cable. You just snip the plugs off, swap them over then solder up, matching the colours of the wires. If you google for it, you'll find detailed instructions and the appropriate drivers.

[k]

I got about 6 PS2 to PC Converters & the thought of using an xbox controller on the PC is fantastic. I think I'll try it. :D

*** UPDATE ***

I tried the Xbox mod & it works like a charm!!! The rumble doesn't work in some games but that's a minor ptoblem. AWESOME!!

My PS2 one works great and has a N64 slot as well. Came with a little keyboard emulator in case game wouldnt recognize. Tony hawk games instantly just play like the PS2, that's crazy.

Anyways, yeah get one. Im playing prince of persia on mine these days. Great for those games that are console games at heart but that still look better @ 1600*1200 with some real fire power behind it. That is for Ubisoft games that are well coded across platforms unlike some copy & paste jobs but thats a different topic and rant.

Back