Xbox One X Bundle w/ Fallout 76 - $349.99 @ Newegg

Jim Kim

2[H]4U
Gee thanks Armenius; I'm not sure whether to thank you, block you, praise you or hate you. /sarcasm
I'm gripping the seat cushion w/my butt cheeks.

I gotta stay out of the [h]ot deals thread, it's bad for my health.
The only saving grace is it comes w/Fallout 76:D

Derangel

Fully [H]
Now they are knocking $150 off just to get rid of the FO76 bundles!

At least they haven't gone as far as forcing customers to get a free copy of FO76 with every gaming related product yet.

For people that don't know what I'm talking about there is a German (I think) retailer actually strapping physical copies of FO76 to gaming products, including the FO76 XBX bundle.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
Now they are knocking $150 off just to get rid of the FO76 bundles!

not a bad deal if you got bunch of other games in xbox collection. Its tempting but I will probably never play it lol.

Armenius

Fully [H]
At least they haven't gone as far as forcing customers to get a free copy of FO76 with every gaming related product yet.

For people that don't know what I'm talking about there is a German (I think) retailer actually strapping physical copies of FO76 to gaming products, including the FO76 XBX bundle.
A retailer called Saturn was strapping physical copies of Fallout 76 to the Fallout 76 bundle, so you would get 2 copies of the game.

upload_2019-2-19_14-47-40.png

Zareek

Limp Gawd
I almost feel like I'm throwing away money if I don't buy one at that price. Then again, do I really want or need one??? It's like Jim Gaffigan said with his BigMac 2 for $2 joke...

QKSILVR73

Limp Gawd
Trash game. I gave it the college try playing for couple months, nope still sucks

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
I almost feel like I'm throwing away money if I don't buy one at that price. Then again, do I really want or need one??? It's like Jim Gaffigan said with his BigMac 2 for $2 joke...
I don’t want to lose money on this.

Geforcepat

Gawd
It's worth it if you have the TV or monitor to take advantage of it. Movies and X Enhanced games look amazing on my 55" LG C8 OLED.
Ha yeah you're right about that i've got a 1080p screen at best for it lol. but man yeah i'd love to get one of the oleds one day.

exlink

Supreme [H]ardness
Personally not a fan of Xbox currently, but this is a damn good price for the X.

texuspete00

Supreme [H]ardness
I bit, not sure why!

I have a Xbox One I use barely at all, use PS4 way more, and I'm having a hard time parting with my 65" Panasonic Viera VT60 for anything other than a bigger OLED, which basically leaves me with $7k+ TVs. I know a 65" OLED will be "better", but I never upgraded a main set to the same size, etc. I do have a 43" 4k TV I use for my computer I could use it with. I sense this purchase is going to tickle my TV purchasing twitch that has largely been subdued for a few years. Doing some research if anything I don't have to trade my first born for is something I'll be happy with. It's been a minute since I cared, strangely enough.

Last edited:

NKD

[H]F Junkie
I bit, not sure why!

I have a Xbox One I use barely at all, use PS4 way more, and I'm having a hard time parting with my 65" Panasonic Viera VT60 for anything other than a bigger OLED, which basically leaves me with $7k+ TVs. I know a 65" OLED will be "better", but I never upgraded a main set to the same size, etc. I do have a 43" 4k TV I use for my computer I could use it with. I sense this purchase is going to tickle my TV purchasing twitch that has largely been subdued for a few years. Doing some research if anything I don't have to trade my first born for is something I'll be happy with. It's been a minute since I cared, strangely enough.

lol I did the same. I had a google hub that I got as a Christmas gift but I already had one. It was purchased at target. So I went to target and used up my no reciept return option. It’s max 100 in 12 months. They gave me 107 including tax. I used it to put towards this bundle. They only had one and after price matching i paid 273 out of pocket lol.

MavericK

Zero Cool
A wholly undesirable console bundled with a wholly undesirable game. What a steal. :D

(sorry OP)

eclypse

2[H]4U
A wholly undesirable console bundled with a wholly undesirable game. What a steal. :D

(sorry OP)

With the right samsung 55" + 8000 series TV the xbox one x only can do 1440 120hz. Ps4.. no.

That's my setup that my 9 year old son is enjoying also with the ps4 pro. Which it would do 120hz with the ps4. :/ that's what hes currently using for fortnight.

Cause of that fact I wouldnt mind grabbing a samsung 82" 8000 series 4k screen to replace my 75" sony.

Let me add that the xbox one x is saying my samsung 8000 screen can do her and free sync enhance. ;)

MavericK

Zero Cool
With the right samsung 55" + 8000 series TV the xbox one x only can do 1440 120hz. Ps4.. no.

That's my setup that my 9 year old son is enjoying also with the ps4 pro. Which it would do 120hz with the ps4. :/ that's what hes currently using for fortnight.

Cause of that fact I wouldnt mind grabbing a samsung 82" 8000 series 4k screen to replace my 75" sony.

Let me add that the xbox one x is saying my samsung 8000 screen can do her and free sync enhance. ;)

True, the hardware is nice...it's a shame the game library isn't there (IMO).

eclypse

2[H]4U
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War
Spider-man
Shadow of the Colossus Remake
Bloodborne

I mean...really.

I guess that's why our house owns 2 of both.. besides the wii,wii u and switch and many high end gaming pc's. Oh and let's toss in the multi custom Arcade cab. All covered.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
Most games released on multipal consoles.. besides some exclusives.
I rather take a small hit in graphic with the PS4 to play all the great exclusives. I have a PC for everything else. Game wise there is no reason to own a Xbox. Even if the Xbox exclusives weren't on PC it would still have a weak line up.

Armenius

Fully [H]

(sorry OP)
I'll admit my Xbox is primarily relegated to UHD Blu-ray viewing these days, and I still like to double- or even triple-dip on games that deserve it (especially since the majority of my friends are still Xbox-only), but still you are essentially getting the console for $150 (30%) off regardless of the included game. Other bundles are going for $450.

Staples

Supreme [H]ardness
Great deal.

I don't play the Xbox that much but my son has a Switch and a One S and he plays the Xbox daily. I had a 360, Xbox Live since the beginning and gamer pass so I literally can play hundreds of games on the Xbox.

The Switch really needs something like gamer pass because the games are too expensive.

Edit:

1) Well actually, I play Xcom 2 on it a few hours a week. I have it for PC also but the game save is on Xbox.
2) We play it on a 1080p/75hz/IPS Free sync display. It works out great and costs a lot less than big TV however I think if I were to buy this, I'd feel an urge to upgrade the screen since most games designed for One X play at a higher resolution than 1080p.

Last edited: