Xbox One Titanfall Bundle via TigerDirect @ eBay - $449 Free Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I did not already have one, I would have picked this up for sure. I do not think I would have played Titanfall but saving money is always a good thing in my book.

Sucks it's dead.... but honestly I know they want to push TitanFall as it's the best (kinda) game they have right now.

The reason I don't own one? I refuse to pay for Kinect, and I refuse to pay for software I don't want (Titanfall)

I'd love to have a BASIC xbox one with Forza... rip out the useless kinect, chop off 100 dollars and they'd have another sale, expanding their install base.

They probably know they wouldn't sell many Kinects if it was optional. I'm 32 years old, I don't want to wave and flap at my computer like some 12 year old ADHD child.

Sucks it's dead.... but honestly I know they want to push TitanFall as it's the best (kinda) game they have right now.

The reason I don't own one? I refuse to pay for Kinect, and I refuse to pay for software I don't want (Titanfall)

I'd love to have a BASIC xbox one with Forza... rip out the useless kinect, chop off 100 dollars and they'd have another sale, expanding their install base.

They probably know they wouldn't sell many Kinects if it was optional. I'm 32 years old, I don't want to wave and flap at my computer like some 12 year old ADHD child.

Who cares why you do not own one. :rolleyes: Please stick to the original topic or go make a thread in the console section, thanks.

Who cares why you do not own one. :rolleyes: Please stick to the original topic or go make a thread in the console section, thanks.

wooosh.... Microsoft Defense Force arrives on the scene!

Nobody actually fucking cares.

On-topic: This was almost as good as the MS Store $400 Titanfall bundle deal. Missed two of these already. :(

wooosh.... Microsoft Defense Force arrives on the scene!

Whoosh, the Anti-Microsoft Defense Force arrives on the scene!

Great deal. Guess I should have checked earlier or not. Wife would probably kill me if I bought another one right before baby #2 gets here.

Nobody actually fucking cares.

On-topic: This was almost as good as the MS Store $400 Titanfall bundle deal. Missed two of these already. :(

explain to me how hot of a deal this is seeing as how it's dead? Whole thread should be closed along with your rude and hateful comment

I'm pretty sure I can add in my personal thoughts on any god damn thing I want as it relates to the console and the deal. Just because I don't spread my legs like a whore for Microsoft and their bundles is no reason for you to act like an ass.

Tv2TMsI.jpg

Microsoft shills are probably tired of getting shit on by now I suppose...However, rather than going off on people for their honest opinion, being outsold by 2-1 says more than enough to me. Oh and hey lets not forget, Titanfall, man those PS4 guys are really missing out. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back