Xbox One S Minecraft $199.99 @ Newegg Ebay

Nice find, thanks. My XBox One that I bought in late December, 2013 is still going strong. Otherwise, I would buy this without hesitation.

Uhd blurays are pretty nifty and the size vs the first xbone is a big plus for me considering the power brick is now gone too. Planet Earth 2 makes 4k Vizio TV way awesome, but for gaming probably not worth the upgrade. Too bad even a lot of the 4k discs are fake 4k. Still a good deal thanks op.

Are there any features the standalone uhd players have that the console does not?

This is good for 7 more days. The price is great, but my XBox 360 is still OK for now. Is this a good time to buy, or is the next console going to blow this out of the water?

Thanks spencers! That was a good article, it gives me a lot to think about.

Really?

I just clicked it again and it seemed to work.

For $139 I bought it.

I'd rather shell out the $60 for the Xbox One "s" rather than the original. My Xbox One has a bad disc reader that I have to pop the disc in and out of and the power supply brick just started making a ton of noise.

I'd rather shell out the $60 for the Xbox One "s" rather than the original. My Xbox One has a bad disc reader that I have to pop the disc in and out of and the power supply brick just started making a ton of noise.
Yeah it makes way more sense to spend 60 bucks more for a brand new much smaller and more efficient S that has HDR support, 4K blu-ray support, HDMI 2.0a, and improved controller. And its also a tiny bit faster...

Damn good deal. Personally I'm hoping for a similar sale on the Playstation 4 Pro. Probably when the X.B.O.X. comes one....

Back