Xbox One Reputation: No More Cheats or Jerks

I used to play Bad Company 2 and Team Fortress 2 religiously, rarely did I run into anyone I wanted to mute or block. Hell, my Everquest ignore list reached a whopping 4 people even after 7+ years of playing.

I used to play Bad Company 2 and Team Fortress 2 religiously, rarely did I run into anyone I wanted to mute or block. Hell, my Everquest ignore list reached a whopping 4 people even after 7+ years of playing.

I haven't experienced bad company 2 with voice, but the chat was always filled with angry people accusing each other of hacking or people just not getting along. Though I just hopped into any random server, I probably should have been more picky :p

A couple years ago I decided to try CoD MW2 online. The first match had a mouthy 10 year old swearing at everyone... I quickly saw why COD has it's reputation, lol.

I haven't experienced bad company 2 with voice, but the chat was always filled with angry people accusing each other of hacking or people just not getting along. Though I just hopped into any random server, I probably should have been more picky :p

A couple years ago I decided to try CoD MW2 online. The first match had a mouthy 10 year old swearing at everyone... I quickly saw why COD has it's reputation, lol.

It always shocked me that they have all the voice shit turned on by default, and just make people mute the kids.

Back