Xbox One Overtakes PS4 Hours After DRM Reversal

Dude, I'm just saying...if 95 of your last 100 post are flaming Microsoft / Sony...there might be a problem. ;)

And yes, I am an asshole for posting a totally tongue in cheek stab at people placing ANY value in an "most pre-ordered" list. :D

I haven't said anything pro Sony, just as that is their opponents right now... and Microsoft are being assholes so they kind of deserve it.

But post the poll thing already! :(

With all the DRM/Spyware/weakass console stuff it kind of shows how bad the games were that no one talked about anything but the DRM. Sony won by not being Microsoft but they showed nothing worthwhile, Microsoft showed nothing worth buying just sequels and bland things. Nintendo didn't even attend (though weirdly Microsoft attended Nintendo's "event"). If it wasn't for Microsoft shooting its bloody footstump repeatedly there would be no one talking about anything. :D

I haven't said anything pro Sony, just as that is their opponents right now... and Microsoft are being assholes so they kind of deserve it.
*SNIP*

96 out of 100 posts. Seriously, click your own username, re-read your last 100 posts. Dude, you'd think Microsoft killed your puppy. :D

Now just get rid of Kinect, put in a better gpu, and make it $100 cheaper and maybe I'll consider it.

Pc ftw!!! In all serious. IM a pc gamer first then consoles second. I pre ordered xbox1 and ps4 and will be picking it up at launch dates. I know I will be super busy after the holidays. Playing with those systems and building my haswell rig :p

Dude, I'm just saying...if 95 of your last 100 post are flaming Microsoft / Sony...there might be a problem. ;)

And yes, I am an asshole for posting a totally tongue in cheek stab at people placing ANY value in an "most pre-ordered" list. :D

10 bucks says 90% of the "even handed PC people" have some Team Red/Team Green skeleton's in their post history.

Fanboyism is a horrid affliction that effects millions of people around the world every day, some may even go decades without having their problem properly diagnosed.

But you can seek help today, if you think that you or someone you know may be suffering with fanboyism please call toll free on 1800-438-843-3825-6837-48

Again that's 1800-get-the-fuck-over-it.

The Day One console includes a commemorative controller, token code to unlock an exclusive Day One achievement, and premium packaging at no additional cost.

AKA, sucker badge.

10 bucks says 90% of the "even handed PC people" have some Team Red/Team Green skeleton's in their post history.

Fanboyism is a horrid affliction that effects millions of people around the world every day, some may even go decades without having their problem properly diagnosed.

But you can seek help today, if you think that you or someone you know may be suffering with fanboyism please call toll free on 1800-438-843-3825-6837-48

Again that's 1800-get-the-fuck-over-it.

Team green can kick team red AMD any day :cool:

Good thing I order 3 of each and a game for each system, each different. Time to make some money. If I make enough I will keep a PS4 for myself, a current PS3 user. Originally bought because it was cheaper than a Blu-ray player, actually watching a Blu-ray on it now.

Good thing I order 3 of each and a game for each system, each different. Time to make some money. If I make enough I will keep a PS4 for myself, a current PS3 user. Originally bought because it was cheaper than a Blu-ray player, actually watching a Blu-ray on it now.
I just wanted to salute you, fellow hustler! Salute!

96 out of 100 posts. Seriously, click your own username, re-read your last 100 posts. Dude, you'd think Microsoft killed your puppy. :D

Exactly why me and probably many others have her? on ignore.

I have been about a 99% PC gamer for the past 10 years. I bought a PS3 a few months after it went slimline and I still think it was a waste of my money and I hardly ever played it. They couldn't make the PS4 cheap enough for me to buy it and the last Microsoft product I bought was Office 2003 (I have had Vista, 7, 8, and several other other products for free over the past 6 years because of school and work) and I have no interest in contributing to the cash pile at MS. I hope that because of the next gen being more like a current PC we might have more PC ports that aren't complete crap and more ports overall.

None of this makes any sense.

People LOVE steam.

When a steam box comes their way with the Xbox name on it they through a fit.

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Me either. As luck would have it, we can give it a new name.

How about XBoNer?

Certainly a memorable name.

I think it has to do with the phrase "Xbox On"

add a trailing 'e' and you get Xbox One

How quickly the sheep forget...

Isn't forgiveness supposed to be a positive thing? Everyone makes mistakes and a company that sees a they're messing up and changes stuff for the better in favor of the consumer (even if they're motivated by nothing but the yummy profits) probably doesn't warrant holding a grudge.

I'm totally in for the Xbox One when I can get a used one off Craigslist for like $25-50!

I've decided I'm going to buy both. Xbox One at launch and PS4 early next year.

Best of both worlds. I'm done worrying about it. I've got better things to do.

I was under the impression that Amazon sold out of the Launch Day versions of PS4. If so, then, uh, they wouldn't be able to sell any more of that SKU. Of course, maybe what I heard was wrong.

I was under the impression that Amazon sold out of the Launch Day versions of PS4. If so, then, uh, they wouldn't be able to sell any more of that SKU. Of course, maybe what I heard was wrong.

You can still preorder it and it will ship when available.

You'd think Apple killed yours. :rolleyes:

Oh trust me, we have never hid the fact that we have no love for Apple. The company made its business slandering the PC community for years (has Justin Long been gone so long that people forget?).

Personaly, I think it is our duty as PC enthusiasts to kick Apple in the nuts every chance we get just to make up for the years of crap we've endured from that company.

Anyone seen my puppy?

Doesn't mean anything. So amazon reflects the market demand now? All that matters to me is numbers, not how long it spent on amazon being number one. From what I know PS3 preorders were showing sold out a few days ago on amazon.

I know what you mean. I was actually looking forward to the drm stuff. Didnt really bothered me at all. I think i was the only who was happy about the drm stuff :p

Hey I was with you on that. I really liked the idea of buying a game, sticking it in once and never needing the disk again. That tied with the lending to family members system that had potential.

I see this more as a step backwards and makes the xbox not look as good as it did. I guess we will see how sony pulls together the online system. If they do a good job I'll pick one up.

None of this makes any sense.

People LOVE steam.

When a steam box comes their way with the Xbox name on it they through a fit.

Please tell me I'm not the only one?
You're not the only one. These people are complete retards. I'm going to start adding the people who bitch about the kinect spying on them from computers with webcams to my ignore list so. While I'm at it I s should add those special kind of ironic retards complaining about online connectivity on the internet a well. MS's original plan was a good one and a bunch of r morons ruined it for everyone. The sheer amount of people crying over about things they clearly didn't take the time to understand is mind boggling.

Oh trust me, we have never hid the fact that we have no love for Apple. The company made its business slandering the PC community for years (has Justin Long been gone so long that people forget?).

Personaly, I think it is our duty as PC enthusiasts to kick Apple in the nuts every chance we get just to make up for the years of crap we've endured from that company.

Anyone seen my puppy?

I love what you and Kyle have setup but I have to disagree with you. Maybe because I've used Apple since the Apple II, but until I find laptop that rivals mine, I find it hard to fault them. Just refer to my history if you refute my [H]'ness. :cool:

Also your puppy was returned safely.

I love what you and Kyle have setup but I have to disagree with you. Maybe because I've used Apple since the Apple II, but until I find laptop that rivals mine, I find it hard to fault them. Just refer to my history if you refute my [H]'ness. :cool:

Also your puppy was returned safely.

Banhammer please.

Without the family sharing or being able to resell and gift digital downloads, and the disc in the drive requirement Xbone is now just identical to PS4, except for the kinect and possible GPU performance difference.

Really wanted to do a family share with my friends, new releases split a few ways, etc = hell yes.

Now it's back to "hey drive 50 km to borrow the game" :(
Hopefully not "Oh there's dust on the disc, ERROR"

Same. The person I would lend games to lives about 45min away its cheaper just to send it via usps lol. They should allow for you to install the game and just keep it in the tray to verify it.

interesting. Still going to buy it maybe 6 months or so after release. PS4 is day one. Just cant see why I would pay $100 more for the xbox one, because I could care less about kinect. Make it $100 and you have my preorder.

PS4 fans aren't going to be happy about this. More ammunition for the "my console vs. your console" debate because everyone knows Amazon pre-orders are proof which console is besterest. :rolleyes:

Ever since the announcement, the most unhappy people I've seen are actually those who defended the XBO prior to the 180 turnaround.:p

Hey I was with you on that. I really liked the idea of buying a game, sticking it in once and never needing the disk again. That tied with the lending to family members system that had potential.

I see this more as a step backwards and makes the xbox not look as good as it did. I guess we will see how sony pulls together the online system. If they do a good job I'll pick one up.
That's not DRM. You can go all digital without DRM. You can lend your friends game without DRM if Microsoft wanted to do that.

DRM is restricting used copy and requiring you to be online all the time.

Why did Microsoft removed those features along with DRM, I don't know, you'll have to ask them. But they are two different things.

The PS4 holds a quarter of the top 20 sales slots in different variants. The xbox1 holds 1. The Xbox is getting waisted.

And DRM re-reversal after launch.

If they can unfuck xbone overnight they can fuck their paying customers again on launch day.

Learn your history lessons folks.

Back