Xbox One Demand "Through The Roof", Could Outship PS4 3-to-1

I wouldn't be surprised to see MS produce more consoles than Sony. They have millions of unsold Windows tablets, clearly they aren't afraid to produce a metric shit ton of anything. Plus with their lower spec'd RAM, they should have a much easier time getting supply. The only difficult items will be AMD's yields on the APU.

You know "Dianetics" was on the New York Times best seller list for years....

Till they discovered the church of scientology was buying the copies of their own book to keep it on the New York Times best seller list to promote their own religion.

The Xbox 360 has been number one for 30 months , virtually everyone I know has one in their household. This new system will very likely be just as popular.

However the PS3 is extremely popular as well. It may not have been number one for a long time so I doubt this hype from MS.

It's all how you manipulate the stats. Xbox is the #1 selling console in the USA. However the PS3 actually has been outselling XBox360 worldwide for a while now. PS3 is extremely popular in Japan over the 360.

That said, I have a 360.

You know "Dianetics" was on the New York Times best seller list for years....

Till they discovered the church of scientology was buying the copies of their own book to keep it on the New York Times best seller list to promote their own religion.

Good story, but it doesn't mean anything here. In the case you described The church of scientology must have been taking a loss, IE they buy the book, never open it and resell it back into the channels or give it out for free to people. In the case of MS that wouldn't make any sense, for 1 MS is a public company and would be forced to reveal that and wake up to investor class action law suits the next quarter., Second if MS was going to take such a loss to try to artificially inflate demand why the heck would they not just simply lower the price of the device which would do 1 better and actually move units?

I'd take an Xbone. And then I would promptly sell it and pocket the cash. Never bought a 360 or PS3 and haven't felt as though I've missed anything aside from Journey. But, I'm not going to pay $250 for a single game.

Try liking Windows 8 and see how many people start telling you how wrong you are and that you don't know anything about computers or that you're just a noob with computers.... Replace Windows 8 with any Apple product and you get the same reaction. :)
Im just using this thread as an example. My friend is a hardcore apple fan while i am not, but when his or my phone crashes for example, we get a few jabs in and laugh a little.

Somebody hurt you, they hurt you real bad didnt they? :D

:D

Heh, you have to admit, there is nothing worse than thinking someone is cool and then *BAM* all the sudden....you find out they are a foaming at the mouth fanboy that can't carry on a normal discussion without going into full freak out mode when it comes to their favorite (insert product).

Don't a lot of people buy one console, then later buy the other one anyways?

Correct, and I think a lot of gamers are taking wait and see attitude between the two to see how they are after release. To much hype and not enough facts/substance yet...

:D

Heh, you have to admit, there is nothing worse than thinking someone is cool and then *BAM* all the sudden....you find out they are a foaming at the mouth fanboy that can't carry on a normal discussion without going into full freak out mode when it comes to their favorite (insert product).
Yea that is very annoying. You can totally see them winding up for it too!

You: So I was looking at the PS4...
random dude: Oh you like Sony? They eat babies. The best thing on earth was the peppin and let me tell you why over the next three weeks.

Neither interest me enough to pre-order one.
I have both a XBOX 360 and PS3.

I'll wait until the "bill" is passed to see whats in it.

This is proof that MS makes the best gaming platform on the planet. Xbone will be the greatest yet!

It's all how you manipulate the stats. Xbox is the #1 selling console in the USA. However the PS3 actually has been outselling XBox360 worldwide for a while now. PS3 is extremely popular in Japan over the 360.

That said, I have a 360.

USA also has a population at around 316,328,960.
VS
Japans population of around 127,256,075.

The question is the american sells, enough to out do the japan loss.

In all honesty my problem is not so much with the PlayStation then it is with Sony. They are just a non-sense company and I have no respect for their business models.

I'm sure all the PS guys are super cool engineers but for whatever reason have to work at that shitty company. I actually like Nintendo a whole lot better than I like Microsoft but in that case I actually don't like their product/hardware. Love their game franchises of course.

Can't we all just... get along?

In all honesty my problem is not so much with the PlayStation then it is with Sony. They are just a non-sense company and I have no respect for their business models.

I'm sure all the PS guys are super cool engineers but for whatever reason have to work at that shitty company. I actually like Nintendo a whole lot better than I like Microsoft but in that case I actually don't like their product/hardware. Love their game franchises of course.

Can't we all just... get along?

no, let me tell you why everything else is better and/or you have wrong opinions. :D

The demand for the X-Box One is non existent in the House of Fail :p

I'll buy a PS4 when the games come out for it that I like. Never bought an X Box of any generation and have no plans on changing that with this new generation.

I don't think that Microsoft has managed to win over the PS crowd that hasn't bought any of their products.

it seems to be that MS only cares about NA market
i mean NA is the biggest market sure but can't ignore rest of the world =<

i'm not sure why so many people orders it, we all know after the 6 month there will be updated version with same or lower price.

Back