Xbox One delayed to 2014 confirmed i 8 EU countries

CoreStoffer

Limp Gawd
Well, f*uck you Microsoft. :mad:

They just confirmed that Xbox One is delayed and will not be out in in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden or Switzerland before sometime in 2014.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-confirmed-markets

I'm from Denmark and have an pre-order in. Made a promise to my 5 year old boy that he will be playing Skylanders Swap Force this Christmas on a new Console.

I couldn't care less about all their others 180 turns, but enough is enough. What a bunch of f*cking amateurs. :mad:

I'm almost positive this is due to being able to fill US orders. They don't want people to buy a PS4. Sony is doing the same thing, they limit the amount of PS4's sold overseas so the US has more.

seems like sony would have the most supply for their own country, Japan ?

seems like sony would have the most supply for their own country, Japan ?

The PS4 isn't launching in Japan this year.

Hard to say how much impact this will have on the generation as a whole, probably not that much but... man.. it's not exactly good in any way either.

I'm trying to find out whether I can buy one instead from UK or Germany this November, but I'm not sure whether there will be any localization or language problems associated with using it in Denmark. :(

I'm almost positive this is due to being able to fill US orders. They don't want people to buy a PS4. Sony is doing the same thing, they limit the amount of PS4's sold overseas so the US has more.

Its been like that for many consoles launches in the past. The US is THE market you want success in because everyone here loves to spend money they don't have..

I'm trying to find out whether I can buy one instead from UK or Germany this November, but I'm not sure whether there will be any localization or language problems associated with using it in Denmark. :(

I just got a green light from Microsoft on the issue and have ordered a Xbox One from Germany (amazon.de). I'm back in business for Christmas, baby!

Back