xbox one +BF4 $500 newegg

Woah, good find.. Damn, now I'm tempted to buy one again, after returning an unopened box... Himmph..

Pretty good deal. ESPECIALLY given newegg is no tax for me, and can use free eggsaver shipping.

Still, I get a 15% employee doiscount, so after tax i can get the One for $462. So in essence it'd be paying $38 for BF. Which if I bought any game that would be the one I'd buy anyway. However you do lose the convenience of local return (in case of defective console etc). And I might well just wait for Titanfall and play free KI in the meanwhile or something.

But that's me, anybody else that's a great deal especially if they dont charge you tax. 500+60+ 8.25% sales tax (my local rate)=$606! So you are technically saving up to $106! If you were planning on buying BF anyway.

While this is a good deal for a new one, I do have a recommendation for other means to get a deal on one.

Microsoft has a 3 year warranty that can be bought for $69 without a receipt, just need the serial number.
If you watch Amazon, Ive seen multiple around $400 with games, or extra controllers. My friend just got one for $424 shipped with 4 games, 2 controllers, and a charging station.

just saw xbox one on amazon for 423 new...

my whole issue is, I flat refuse to pay money for the Kinect -- I don't want it, I won't use it, and I'm offended that MS wants me to fork over an extra 100 dollars for that crap.

I'd buy an Xbox one tomorrow if they had a barebones basic console for $350. The money isn't burning a hole in my pocket because frankly between my Samsung Smart TV and the full on media PC i built for the living room -- there is nothing the Xbox One can do that I can't already do (except play the games)

Back