XBOX ONE avail instore at MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

groebuck

2[H]4U
My local MC is saying they have 10+ but in store only if you are dying to get an XBOX ONE and missed pre-order.

im from houston and just did a quick search... all of the targets in my area have them in stock! looks like ill be playing forza this weekend :cool:

im from houston and just did a quick search... all of the targets in my area have them in stock! looks like ill be playing forza this weekend :cool:

I'm in houston, they show in stock but you go in there and you will be lucky if they have one not for the pre-orders. 2 Targets within 5 miles of me had 0 for non preorders. I picked mine up, and went 20 miles down to find a second as a gift. The store that had some only had 7 Xbox Ones not for pre order.

I was going to head out to get it then I looked at my entertainment center with my ps3 and xbox360 I never use and though...meh I can wait lol...

I'm in houston, they show in stock but you go in there and you will be lucky if they have one not for the pre-orders. 2 Targets within 5 miles of me had 0 for non preorders. I picked mine up, and went 20 miles down to find a second as a gift. The store that had some only had 7 Xbox Ones not for pre order.

i guess i got really lucky then! the westchase one is right down the street from work and they had them in stock, for non pre-orders! my only wait was for one lady that was picking up an early christmas present for her son. :p it was too easy!

"10+ in stock at Northern Virginia/Fairfax Micro Center"

"10+ in stock at Beltway/Rockville Micro Center"

As of 11:16am Eastern.

"10+ in stock at Northern Virginia/Fairfax Micro Center"

"10+ in stock at Beltway/Rockville Micro Center"

As of 11:16am Eastern.

Of course they had zero. I got to Fairfax around 11 and they were long gone. They apologized for their inventory system not updating properly (give me a break, it isn't that hard and I've written inventory software).

Of course they had zero. I got to Fairfax around 11 and they were long gone. They apologized for their inventory system not updating properly (give me a break, it isn't that hard and I've written inventory software).

Thats because those inventory system are updated once a week if you're lucky. Same shit happened with PS4. Everyone says they can be found everywhere, yet rarely are they actually any left. If they are still selling easily on EBay, there is still a shortage. Nothing like the past console launches but certainly a shortage.

Im just wondering if there are plans to ship any more out before XMAS. I've heard no and if so that means a lot of money can be made around then...

hmm not on my MC location they had 10+ before 10 a.m. down to 7 around 11 and out by 1 I think.

A few Target stores in my area show it in stock.
The closest mc is about 200 miles from me.

You guys paying $100 extra for weaker hardware, just dont get it.

You guys paying $100 extra for weaker hardware, just dont get it.

Lol, I dont get it if you dont like it why even post in this thread? I bought both the Xbox one and PS4, I havent opened my PS4 but thats only because I dont really care for the launch games. But I have opened my Xbox One, because Forza and Ryse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back