XBox One and a new external hard drive

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
Well, I picked up a 4TB external hard drive from the Microsoft store for my One. (My Band 2 failed, they had no others for replacement, they gave me full store credit and basically, they had nothing else I could make use of.) Now, I already have a 1TB and 2TB external drives on the One and most of my games are spread across both.

Question is: Is there anyway to move everything from both the external drives to the new 4TB one? Or, do I have to do each and every game individually one at a time? Thanks.

Individually, but you can queue up pretty much everything in an hour then let it sit :s. I just recently moved over 3TB of games and it took about 6-8 hours

Individually, but you can queue up pretty much everything in an hour then let it sit :s. I just recently moved over 3TB of games and it took about 6-8 hours

Thanks. Yeah, it was annoying to do each game...one...at...a...time. :D At least it is done now though.

had to deal with that issue last week. What i did was queue up every game, not apps since theyre small and take seconds to DL and install. Then powered off my One S. all was done by the end of the night.

Back