XBox Live Gold Prepaid Card Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCJones86

Gawd
Okay, this is a general question. I hope that it isn't against any of the rules. Mods, at least let me know how this goes against anything if you lock. Thanks.

If I were to purchase an XBox Live Gold card and the seller and I have agreed that transmission of the code via email was adequate, to whom does the burden of proof lie if the code does not work? That is, if I were to begin a buyer protection claim through Paypal, how might I prove to them that the goods promised were never delivered?

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Do you have a link to the thread where you bought it?
This subforum is only for deals that happened here, so, unless it did, we can't help

I was asking in the general case for a "tip", which I gathered from the subforum title to be appropriate. Why is this called "Tips/Tricks & Trolls" anymore? How is this different from a package carrier insurance question?

All I want to know is how somebody would approach the situation of proving to Paypal that a product was falsified to look accurate? If I'm not allowed to ask that, then please just lock the thread.

This is not a general "trading tip" forum. You're allowed to ask if the situation has occurred or is occurring on [H]ardforum, otherwise, this is not the appropriate venue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back