Xbox Game Showcase Event (ft Nate the Hate) | MVG

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Live reactions from the Xbox Game Showcase event"

There were two games that seemed interesting.
Crossfire X and The Medium

But even those games aren't super exciting, just let's see where this goes category.

This Xbox showcase had the best games of the game showcases so far but the lack of actual gameplay is VERY disappointing. An overall decent showcase of game titles, but very little to actually get me super excited for launch. Sony at least has Spider-man: Miles Morales, which guarantees a purchase, but not super sure about jumping on board the Series X train this year. It would be nice if either company would reveal some actual fucking launch details for their systems though. This game of chicken is getting stupid.

The consoles are such a disappointment.

Why?

They seem good to me and I'm looking forward to the Dualsense controller improvements on the PS5. Not much reason to get an Xbone though if you already have a gaming PC IMO. Sony has some of the best dev studios in the market though, so I'll be buying a PS5 just for those 1st party games.

Why?

They seem good to me and I'm looking forward to the Dualsense controller improvements on the PS5. Not much reason to get an Xbone though if you already have a gaming PC IMO. Sony has some of the best dev studios in the market though, so I'll be buying a PS5 just for those 1st party games.
Can't wait for more Death Strangling and The Trans of Us golf simulators.

This is especially ironic since TLOU2 has by far the best gameplay I've seen up to this generation on a console. And while there are some longer cutscenes t's not overwhelming in context of the game's length.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Wow! Like, of all games of all consoles ever?
As far as TPS games go, yes.
You are truly devout follower of the religion that it is the worst game ever and there can't be anything good about it because F cuckman, aren't you?

As far as TPS games go, yes.
You are truly devout follower of the religion that it is the worst game ever and there can't be anything good about it because F cuckman, aren't you?
It's so devoid of effort and care that it can't qualify to be no. 1 anything, worst game award included.

Of all the things that didn't have gameplay, not seeing gameplay for that annoyed me the most.
Just knowing it's officially coming after being in development hell was enough. The trailer dripped the atmosphere we all know and love, too. It was a nice teaser for the old school fans. Seeing the village from SoC, throwing the bolt into the electrical anomaly, etc., the music. It just oozed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Back