Xbox Chief Apologizes For Sexy Dancers At GDC Party

NAILED IT! This progressive liberal micro-aggression mindset is what is destroying America. These millennials and the professors that encourage them have taken us down so far; as noted below, they are like toddlers screaming in a store. That! Is why so many more republicans (yeah I don't really fit in that mold but its a "group") have turned out this year and democrat attendance is so low. The sleeping giant has awakened!

No, a company has policies. The company was inconsistent. The employee properly called them on it. Either you follow your policies or you don't. If you don't, expect push back. The worman was completely right to call MS on this one. Kudos to her for doing so.

I once overheard a conversation where a woman was telling another women she wouldn't date a guy with a beard. It wasn't because she didn't like beards, nope, it was because she couldn't grow a beard and she didn't want to be associated with a man who openly grew a beard and flaunted it because he obviously had no respect for women. She felt it was oppressive for men to grow beards knowing it was something a women couldn't do.

Ever since that day I've skipped shaving.

I once overheard a conversation where a woman was telling another women she wouldn't date a guy with a beard. It wasn't because she didn't like beards, nope, it was because she couldn't grow a beard and she didn't want to be associated with a man who openly grew a beard and flaunted it because he obviously had no respect for women. She felt it was oppressive for men to grow beards knowing it was something a women couldn't do.

Ever since that day I've skipped shaving.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

In other news, women are jealous of better-looking women. Coming up at 11, how society has decided to bend to the will of whiny bitches, because progress!

Delicious girls in school outfits, you say? Did the Japanese guy set this one up? If so, I would like to thank him :p for the achievement of "Erection Achieved" :p

Even without the hair she's by far not the ugliest thing around. I mean you should come to my country to get some comparison. One time, after being a month abroad, I literally got stunned immediately at the airport. Hadn't seen such ugliness for so long I almost forgot it.

Granted we do have some (positive) stunners too but they're far and between.

Heh, what country is that and where did you get back from? Guessing home is the UK? If so, that's not my experience. I mean, I am ashamed to admit I considered brits to be ugly as sin in general until I visited the country.

I'm sorry, who the complainer is - what sex - what they look like - or *whatever* - really doesn't matter. If this was supposed to be a professional environment then company policies were not followed.

Now if it was outside of business, sure. And to be fair to the women there should have been a few male dancers too. :)

Heh, what country is that and where did you get back from? Guessing home is the UK? If so, that's not my experience. I mean, I am ashamed to admit I considered brits to be ugly as sin in general until I visited the country.

Finland. Some women here have buttocks that start from their neck literally and the rest is fat feet. And the face is like a rhino. And yes, I married a foreigner lol.

9fwuo6.jpg

There are some that I like also. Like Sara Forsberg:

sara-forsberg-1-184x184.jpg

Last edited:
Finland. Some women here have buttocks that start from their neck literally and the rest is fat feet. And the face is like a rhino. And yes, I married a foreigner lol.

9fwuo6.jpg

There are some that I like also. Like Sara Forsberg:

sara-forsberg-1-184x184.jpg

wow that first picture is something else man.

But this happens in all countries there are some that are blessed with good looks others not so much.

Pretty much a roll of the dice.

wow that first picture is something else man.

But this happens in all countries there are some that are blessed with good looks others not so much.

Pretty much a roll of the dice.

Yeah except there are a LOT of those here. We call them 'cider whales' because they get fat from drinking too much and have bad attitude to boot.

Eh, 300 lb gamer/virgins and MRA nutjobs complaining about the evils of feminism. Just another day on the internet...

I just saw the SJW episode of Law and Order: SVU today....it was incredibly cringe-worthy the entire time. I wanted to turn it off after five minutes but the girlfriend likes her some SVU....probably plotting my demise...

Maybe if your a 17 year old male.. but I'm into women not girls. And granted that is a better picture than the first I still wouldn't look at her if I walked past her in the mall. Unless she had huge knockers

i've had enough women that there is no such thing as automatically hot.

But to each his own.

FTFY ;)

Back