Xbox Announcement Live Stream

Does anyone have a link to where they will be updating what Microsoft has announced/shown? I can't watch the livestream as my school is filtered stupidly.

Okay, so they basically went backwards 359 steps?

MS already wins the "announcement contest" in the first 10 min lol. At least they are actually showing off the console and what it can do.

How do we know it's not just someone changing the screen using a controller on cue?

It has blu ray......

Mmmm, this might just be the one box to rule them all.

CDi anyone?

url

All these 'gestures' and voice commands. Awesome tech, uhg. I can wake up half of my small house yelling commands. Or better yet, get off my fat ass to stand closer to my Xbox so I can whisper it. Not sure about the rest of you but "hunting for the remote control" isn't a problem I generally have.
Yes, only Xbox can deliver this power to your living room.. I beg to differ.

They just killed the Apple Television unless the Apple Television is something earth shattering ;)

I am relieved that the controller is going to stay relatively same. The last thing I wanted them to do was screw up a controller that is pretty much 100% good from an ergonomics standpoint.

All these 'gestures' and voice commands. Awesome tech, uhg. I can wake up half of my small house yelling commands. Or better yet, get off my fat ass to stand closer to my Xbox so I can whisper it. Not sure about the rest of you but "hunting for the remote control" isn't a problem I generally have.
Yes, only Xbox can deliver this power to your living room.. I beg to differ.

Then use the remote instead?

So far this reveal is nothing really all that special. About the only thing Microsoft has over Sony is actually bringing a device to show. Other than that, rather under-whelming stuff.

So far this reveal is nothing really all that special. About the only thing Microsoft has over Sony is actually bringing a device to show. Other than that, rather under-whelming stuff.

I'm more impressed than I thought I would be. The Xbox One looks like it can literally clear off my TV stand with all the media functionality.

The always online issue. Does it have an offline mode or not? Any idea on cost?

Whew, thank god I can switch between movies, television, and games instantly. (What the fuck is wrong with the level of ADD today?)

I've got ~12TB of media on my NFS server. Can the xbox one grab it from the (non-CIFS) server and play it? x.264, mkv, subtitles, etc?

Maybe I am not as jaded as most but I think MS is knocking this out of the park.

Maybe I am not as jaded as most but I think MS is knocking this out of the park.

No I agree ... especially if you consider what this offers to the "normal" consumers ... this could be a big hit with the general audience ... big win for MS in my opinion :cool:

This Xbox One nonsense is confusing as shit. I keep thinking they mean the original Xbox.

Why didn't they just name it the Xbox Prime?

It's a box. It looks... alright, but I just want some real damn information. Bluray? Even the Wii U has that. 8 gigs of Ram? The PS4 has that. Are they expecting to charge for Xbox Live again? Are they going to put some of those stupid rumors to rest? Are they going to actually have some good launch titles? I want to know this shit.

Charging for multiplayer only worked in the Xbox 360's favor because they had a full year to develop their online community. I don't think they could get away with it without making some major adjustments.

Back