Xbox 360s in stock at Bestbuy where I live

T3hW1se_1

n00b
Whoever lives in Texas, in the montgomery county area, or even harris county, they have them in stock at my local Bestbuy. They only have the premium version($400). It's store 865 in Conroe. I just walked in with my dad, and we bought one :D No lines or anything. I didn't ask how many they had in stock though, forgot :( If you're going to head to that one, I recommend calling ahead of time. Conroe is about an hour drive north from Houston, to give anyone down there an idea of how far it is.

haha you are the lucky one to walk-in and get one w/o waiting couple hours

Wow I live in Tomball I wish I would have caught this post earlier. I honestly havent set foot in a store in serach of a 360 figuring Id just end up waiting till January anyway, and I am definitly not paying some tool scalper $700 for one...

at this point the best idea is to wait till january, i was told thats when supply will be replinished

usualpulp said:
at this point the best idea is to wait till january, i was told thats when supply will be replinished

Sorry to be a 'tard but the best is to wait until there is a game worth playing.......

Have a pleasing chaunachrismuhkwanzaakuh.

usualpulp said:

Or just buy it now, you can get it at retail if you look hard enough.

Unless you want to wait till there are actually more than 1-2 games worth playing.

I have 14 BestBuys, 20 Wal-Marts ( not including 9 Sam's Clubs), 8 Circuit Cities, and 10 Targets all within 50 miles of my town.

I checked all but one of them after work today (The one I didn't check is where my ex girlfriend works and I don't need more drama in my life). I didn't call, I didn't search online for inventory....I went into every single one of them today. Every single one that I went into was out of stock on the Xbox 360.

So I give up and I am now going to wait until February. I am not even going to play my brothers core system that I bought him.

I have a best friend that's a Best Buy manager, they've also recieved a shipment for 120 units today. This is in City of Industry (on Gale) if any of you are in SoCal.

Tiny said:
I have 14 BestBuys, 20 Wal-Marts ( not including 9 Sam's Clubs), 8 Circuit Cities, and 10 Targets all within 50 miles of my town.

I checked all but one of them after work today (The one I didn't check is where my ex girlfriend works and I don't need more drama in my life). I didn't call, I didn't search online for inventory....I went into every single one of them today. Every single one that I went into was out of stock on the Xbox 360.

So I give up and I am now going to wait until February. I am not even going to play my brothers core system that I bought him.

Calling and checking online inventory aren't very effective methods in my experience. My local best buy was telling people over the phones that they wouldn't recieve any until after the new year for the shipment they got for the 22nd. My mom went down for me while I was at work and the manager told her that no one was supposed to know, and she ended up buying one. I went after work and picked up Call of Duty 2 and the cashier told me they didn't even tell the store employees about it.

v3rt1g0 said:
Gee thanks, Captain Obvious!

PS: Water is wet!
lol.gif

stragi said:
Calling and checking online inventory aren't very effective methods in my experience. My local best buy was telling people over the phones that they wouldn't recieve any until after the new year for the shipment they got for the 22nd. My mom went down for me while I was at work and the manager told her that no one was supposed to know, and she ended up buying one. I went after work and picked up Call of Duty 2 and the cashier told me they didn't even tell the store employees about it.

I know, that is why I didn't do that. Last week I picked up a core system for my little brother, but by accident. I had called the store and they said they were sold out, then later that day I went to the mall to pay my wireless bill and did a quick stop in the same store that I had called. They had a core system there, and when I asked the guy why he tells people that they are sold out...."well, you just bought the last one, so we are". :rolleyes:

Back