Xbox 360 Wired Controller - 25$ Amazon

A great way to play Dark Souls the way it was meant to be played, for not much extra cash!

They've apparently jacked the price back up. It's not $25 any longer.

Here you go...

t5LOgD.jpg

It says $34.99 sold by DeluxeDeals for me using both your link and the OP link.

looking at it, it is out of stock until September 16th for the 25$ through amazon

Go to Buying Choices->new - the top option is 25$ by amazon

you can probably buy it and they will ship it when it comes in stock

looking at it, it is out of stock until September 16th for the 25$ through amazon

Go to Buying Choices->new - the top option is 25$ by amazon

you can probably buy it and they will ship it when it comes in stock

I would try that. I paid $29 or so for mine. Was waiting for a sale at $25 myself but that was over a year back now.

Deal is back. $25 and Amazon Prime (free shipping). You can order now for that price and they will ship when they have it. You must choose Amazon as the seller.

eJufFs.jpg

I ordered one yesterday evening, and it was on backorder. But it's already shipping out as of today.

I prefer it to recharging it. Then again, I hardly use it anyways so perhaps wireless would be better. But the price (when I bought mine) was about twice of that of the wireless. And $60 for something I almost never use wasn't worth it, IMO.

I don't understand how this is a good deal. It's a wired controller.

No dongle required. Works immediately. No batteries. It's not wireless

IMO wired controllers are always preferred for PC gaming.

Now my boys don't steal mine when they want to play the steam games (and I have the wireless dongle on the PC too)

I don't understand how this is a good deal. It's a wired controller.

FYI, Microsoft has a strong hold on the game pad market. That is why a wired 360 controller for $25 is a deal. Hope this helps.

Back