xbox 360 questions!

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Can you use a USB microphone instead?

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy one *legit website*

How would it look on a 20 inch LCD *Samsung 205BW*

Thanks!

Possibly, never seen anyone using anything but the mics that plug into the controllers though.

Microcenter keeps renewing their 100 dollar rebate on the 360, which is the best deal going. Toysrus had a 100$ giftcard with purchase a while back.

It would look awesome using the VGA cables.

You can't use a USB microphone. Gotta use either the wired or wireless headset.

Although I don't see why someone couldn't mod a wireless headset to allow for a USB microphone to be used with the 360... hmm... home projectkz...

I've got a wireless headset on the way myself. Hopefully it will be without the feedback/connectivity problems that have plagued others though.

I've got a wireless headset on the way myself. Hopefully it will be without the feedback/connectivity problems that have plagued others though.

I purchased the Wireless Headset from MS a few weeks ago, and have used it about 2hrs max (only have one friend on live ATM, more are getting 360's) and I have not had one connection issue, or static sounds or anything of that similarity....I suppose it depends on what year your xbox was manufactured.

I purchased the Wireless Headset from MS a few weeks ago, and have used it about 2hrs max (only have one friend on live ATM, more are getting 360's) and I have not had one connection issue, or static sounds or anything of that similarity....I suppose it depends on what year your xbox was manufactured.

I think it depends more on whether you got a "bad" headset or not.

I read that it depended on how old you controller was...I could have been mistaken but I thought they used some other coding in them that would default to the headset controller that was built into the gamepad...

You could be right. :p

Hrm...but since it doesn't have anything to do with your controller other than when 4 controllers are used it is put in the "same slot" as a certain controller...I wouldn't think that mattered.

I prefer the big screen gaming effect (now that I've experienced it). Nothing quite like chillin on the couch in front of a 56" HDTV and getting your game on :)

Back