XBox 360 Platinum Bundle in stock at Target

They even force Halo2 on you. :p Seriously what the hell has happenned in the world.

I am getting tired as hell of the oh well you can buy an xbox 360 if you buy $400 dollars worth of other stuff you dont want.. Its wrong and should be illegal.

Becuasae they're selling all the crap that they want to sell. Pfft they know people want an XBOX360,and some people will go out of their way to buy one (as we have seen in the news). Of course they're gonna tack on a bunch of shit on to them and they will still go flying off teh shelf.

I mean if I was target or besbuy or gamestop, I'd tack on extra shit too. I'd make them buy an mp3 player or a digital camera or something haha.

Spazilton said:
I am getting tired as hell of the oh well you can buy an xbox 360 if you buy $400 dollars worth of other stuff you dont want.. Its wrong and should be illegal.

So just wait to buy one. It's not like they're gonna stop making them.

"We're sorry.
This item is out of stock."

Apparently not too expensive yet.

Well it's cheaper than the gamestop bundle that won't even ship till Jan. 31.

this ones dead.... out of stock on all the combos I found.... there was also a sports one... I would have bought it with the extra crap and just sold the stuff I don't want... take a bit of a loss but who really cares? these same combos you could have easily sold on ebay for quite a bit more than target was charging.

Back