Xbox 360 owners, what's the easiest/hardest achievements you've ever...achieved?

Kabob

2[H]4U
I'm wondering, what's the single easiest and single hardest achievments you've ever obtained? Maybe it's hard because it's just grueling or maybe because it just takes forever.

Just curious.

This achievement was pretty easy, but it was probably the most amusing one I have seen in a while is The Swinger in Fable II. Made me giggle!;) But as for the hardest, I would have to say was not one achievement, but actually getting all the achievements for Obilivion. It took absolutely FOREVER! But I did it and proud of it.

Simpsons: Push start :D
CoD4: Veteran Mile high club took me forever to get this. like it though

Some of the release games have a very easy set of achievements. In the case of the first Madden, you'd get one for things like completing 3 passes in a game and the like.
In NFS: Most Wanted you got a 100 point achievement every time you cleared a level. You end up having all 1000 if you simply win the game.
I think the hardest ones I've seen have been the crazy ones from Gears that involve killing millions of people/enemies.

Simpsons: Push start :D
CoD4: Veteran Mile high club took me forever to get this. like it though

I got halfway through the Veteran campaign (to the level where you have to capture the guy, before the flashback) and gave up. Tired of being killed by one or two shots. I'm considering giving it another try but considering how much trouble the last level of the flash back gave me on hardened I don't know if I can possibly do it on veteran.

Easiest : Avatar

Play the game for 3 minutes spamming one attack (first level) and get 1000 gamerscore.

Dead Rising: FRANK THE PIMP - Hardest

I got tired of trying for that one! It's on my list of to do things before I die though...

My hardest achivement was getting 1000/1000 on Guitar Hero 2. The last achievement was getting 1 million with a partner (Freebird) but 5 starring everything was probably the hardest.

Easiest: Taunting/Personal Action 10 times in Street Fighter 4
Hardest: Beating Gears of War on the hardest difficulty setting. What a pain in the ass.

Can't remember which level that is but I have the eerie feeling it's the level I gave up on...

Mega Man 9 has a few pretty nasty ones... for my skill level atleast:

Invincible 30 points
Clear the game without dying.

Conservationist 20 points
Clear the game by using the least amount of Weapon Energy possible.

Gamer's Day 20 points
Clear the game 5 times in 1 day.

Can't remember which level that is but I have the eerie feeling it's the level I gave up on...

you have 60 seconds to save a hostage (I think it was a senator or something like that) on a plane that is about to go down.

the hardest was Street Fighter 4, beating Seth on Normal!! took me like 2 hours, single round match too...why is normal freaking tough against him?

I think FFXI's achievements are proven to be the hardest time and time again...

You get a single achievement for getting ONE job to 75 (which takes about 9mo to 1yr PER JOB, then maybe 6 months for each after that. There are now 20+ jobs I think)

I got halfway through the Veteran campaign (to the level where you have to capture the guy, before the flashback) and gave up. Tired of being killed by one or two shots. I'm considering giving it another try but considering how much trouble the last level of the flash back gave me on hardened I don't know if I can possibly do it on veteran.

Well, how many bullets does it take to kill someone in real life? At that level of difficulty, it becomes more like Gears, just hide and shoot at a distance.;)

Another super easy achievment is The Hunter in Fable II. The explanation after you get it is very funny

Last edited:
the hardest was Street Fighter 4, beating Seth on Normal!! took me like 2 hours, single round match too...why is normal freaking tough against him?

It's because you really can't face Seth like you would play a normal person. In close he tends to focus attack everything you do (so only do moves that hit 2-3 times, or do cross-ups) and when you're at a distance he'll pretty much always either do his standing fierce (the stretchy arms) or a sonic boom.
Once you get used to what he always does - he's easy. However if you try to play him like you really would/should, he'll slaughter you.
He's the epitome of a pattern only battle.

I've never been able to beat a Call of Duty game on Veteran. Just way way way beyond my skill level and amount of patience.

Getting all the achievements in Burnout Paradise is probably the most satisfying thing I've done as far as achievements go.

I've never been able to beat a Call of Duty game on Veteran. Just way way way beyond my skill level and amount of patience.

Getting all the achievements in Burnout Paradise is probably the most satisfying thing I've done as far as achievements go.

CoD 2 on veteran is actually pretty easy, as is CoD 3. It was CoD 4 that is really getting to me. Those developers actually made the hardest difficulty setting HARD. And I thank them for it and can't wait to see Modern Warefare 2.:D

CoD 2 on veteran is actually pretty easy, as is CoD 3. It was CoD 4 that is really getting to me. Those developers actually made the hardest difficulty setting HARD. And I thank them for it and can't wait to see Modern Warefare 2.:D

No, 2 3 and 4 are all freakin impossible. :p I've beaten 2 and 4, and played most of 3, all on normal. I've tried 2 and 4 on veteran and they're just stupid. It's not fun at all for me to get insta killed as soon as i run up a stairway. The endless spawns, super accurate enemies, and pure trial and error required to get through the levels on veteran makes me hate video games. Therefore, I've just decided those difficulties aren't for me. :)

I don't have the newer COD games, but I remember that COD2 gave you something like 20 points for starting a new game but you didn't get any more unless you managed to win the game on the hardest difficulties. I always found that to be a little unusual.

I don't have the newer COD games, but I remember that COD2 gave you something like 20 points for starting a new game but you didn't get any more unless you managed to win the game on the hardest difficulties. I always found that to be a little unusual.

It was something like 50 points for the tutorial, and 150 for beating it on any difficulty, then the rest were all for beating each level on Veteran.

CoD4: Mile High Club is the hardest achievement that Ive ever attempted and the only one I've ever tried to get but never did. No achievement that ive seen comes close, not in any game. For the sake of my sanity I quit after 3 or 4 hours.

I think FFXI's achievements are proven to be the hardest time and time again...

You get a single achievement for getting ONE job to 75 (which takes about 9mo to 1yr PER JOB, then maybe 6 months for each after that. There are now 20+ jobs I think)

Hahaha yeah. I wanna see someone get all the achievements in that game. XD

easiest: BF: Bad Company - Top of the World.... just climbed up the top of the stairs in a tower...
hardest: COD4: MileHigh Club on Hard.... tried on Veteran... but screw that!

Hardest: for me is the :) achievement in Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2. For me it's more like the :( achievement. Pure torture... still trying for it.

Mine is Mutant Storm Reloaded's "Black Belt Grandmaster"

Complete all 89 levels in Adventure Mode on Black Belt starting from level 1

I read somewhere that there are only two diffuculty "levels" for seth.
ie: easiest to easy setting = easy seth
normal to hard setting = hard seth

Hasbro Game Night-Yahtzee ......easiest--- roll dice for 10 seconds and earn a achievement for it. I laughed when I received it without even knowing what I did...because I was talking to someone on the Skype so I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and just mistakingly left my finger on the X button.

Easiest: Avatar 1000 points. Friends rented it and it took 5 of us 20 minutes to all get 1000 points. The longest part is loading....

Hardest: The hardest I've actually achieved is Mile High Club. Took about 100 tries but once I was able to get it I could do it once out of every 10 tries or so. Helped some friends get it. Requires TONS of luck. If you can't get it youtube the path that some people take and you'll get a little better feel for it. Trippin razor on Halo 3 was a pain too

Hardest not achieved: The gears one where you have to killed thousands of people is a little ridiculous. I've played CoD4 for 8 days on multi now and have killed ~30k. So for gears it'd easily take me 30 because of the low kill counts in each match. And the other would be the expert achievements on GH2 and 3. Just never could rock the hard expert sounds well enough to get those.

I beat the last two C0D games (4 and world at war) on Veteran. I had a friend load my C0D4 and had to give it back to him and thus did not have enough time to complete Mile High Club on Vet (I tried it a few times and did not get very far but never had a chance to watch any you tube vids and come back to it). Not sure I could beat it but would like to try it again! COD:World at war..holy nade fest. The 2nd to the last level, Hart of the Reich, took me about 3+ hours with 99% of that time spent trying to take out the 88s! Those were my hardest so far...

I don't consider achievements that just take a long time to be difficult, like the Gears achievement or getting everything in Oblivion. They are just time consuming. Mile High Club only takes less than a minute to get, if you can do it, which I can't. That's what makes an achievement hard.

No, 2 3 and 4 are all freakin impossible. :p I've beaten 2 and 4, and played most of 3, all on normal. I've tried 2 and 4 on veteran and they're just stupid. It's not fun at all for me to get insta killed as soon as i run up a stairway. The endless spawns, super accurate enemies, and pure trial and error required to get through the levels on veteran makes me hate video games. Therefore, I've just decided those difficulties aren't for me. :)

If by freaking hard you mean realistic. In real life, people aren't stupid, guns actually kill, EVEN an M9:eek:, and that makes it more REALISTIC. The developers were completely justified in giving achievements to whomever had the balls to actually get throuh it on the hardest of diffuculties.;) Some people call it stupidity or lame:rolleyes:, but that comes from people who want everything now and easy.:p To work for the ultimate achievements in a game, would expect anything less than mindnumbingly hard enemies that actually think and attack as groups:D, or just idiotic zombies that take five seconds just to point their gun at you much less shoot.:rolleyes:

If by freaking hard you mean realistic. In real life, people aren't stupid, guns actually kill, EVEN an M9:eek:, and that makes it more REALISTIC. The developers were completely justified in giving achievements to whomever had the balls to actually get throuh it on the hardest of diffuculties.;) Some people call it stupidity or lame:rolleyes:, but that comes from people who want everything now and easy.:p To work for the ultimate achievements in a game, would expect anything less than mindnumbingly hard enemies that actually think and attack as groups:D, or just idiotic zombies that take five seconds just to point their gun at you much less shoot.:rolleyes:

It's realistic in that you die quickly, sure, but endlessly respawning waves of enemies and showers of grenade spam aren't what I call realistic. Don't get me wrong, the Call of Duty games, even on normal difficulty, have given me a greater appreciation for the actual horrors of war, but I really don't consider them realistic in the least.

I'm also totally fine with devs giving out achievements for really hard things that I myself will never accomplish. That's what makes them achievements. I'm glad for the people who can get them. I know that I almost certainly never will.

Back