Xbox 360 HD Vids

truffle00

2[H]4U
All are 720p I believe, and unlike the Fileshack footage, all videos are captured directly from the system. Good stuff. Link

Sorry, we are unable to show you the page you requested. Please try again later.

"The minimum requirements for viewing high-definition (720p) videos are: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Media Player 9 Series, a 2.4 GHz processor or equivalent, 384 MB of RAM, a 64 MB video card, 1024x768 screen resolution, and a 16-bit sound card with attached speakers. For more information and to test your system compatibility, visit www.wmvhd.com."

Guess I'll test my 1900+ 256mb ram on the quake4 video and report back.

Damn only get pictures every 5 seconds or so but the audio plays flawless :p

If you can't get to it directly, search for "Xbox High" under "Search for downloads" at microsoft's site and it should return only one result.

Thanks for the links, every video works great for me so far.

I'd like to say that I think some people (no names mentioned) exist solely to say that whatever someone posts is a repost or is old information. To them I'd like to say , go do something else, if everything you read on a forum is old news to you then go do something else! Go meet a girl , or ride a bike. Pick up trash and clean up your neighboorhood. Obviously you already read everything thier is to read on the internet.

truffle00 said:
All are 720p I believe, and unlike the Fileshack footage, all videos are captured directly from the system. Good stuff. Link

Also, most of those videos are encoded at 60fps. The Madden one especially, and the Quake 4 one (frame rate bogs down in places) so I'm pretty sure those are realtime.

Ouch,

Looks like they spent absolutely no time on NHL 2006. I have 2004 and it looks almost identical.

palindrome said:
How do they even have an NHL 2006? Have the roster changed?

Well, off topic, but it's being reported that the collective bargaining agreement will be worked out within the next couple weeks. If all goes to plan, there will be a salary cap of abouot $36 mil, which will mean some teams will have to dump some of the more high priced players. Added onto the fact that some teams no longer have the majority of their players under contract anymore (the rangers only have like 5) there could be a huge amount of player movement before the 2006 season. So yes, if all goes according to plan, NHL 2006 will be a relevent game. NHL 2005 on the other hand was worthless.

Thanks for the link...though its all trailers revealed at the XBox 360 event for E3 its nice to see direct feed HD captures.

Of these I'm looking forward to:
Dead Rising
Dead or Alive 4

Most others I'm thinking of getting are gonna be PC (Elder Scrols IV, Q4, CoD4).

But when are they gonna use actual textures for characters in DoA4? The environments look
great but the character skins look like they're still on the Dreamcast. Throw in some textures
and shading. Can you imagine how Pit Fighter could look like with these next gen consoles!?! :eek:

Dead Rising looks like insane fun, fighting over 200 zombies at once. If they're smart, they'll make it multi-player coop similar to like Capcom's own side-scrolling 2D beat-em-up classics, Captain Commando, Aliens vs Predator, Punisher and Final Fight.

Back