Xbox 360 for $130 + tax + $50 GiftCard @ Target

A little bit of YMMV the online and add are actually showing $30 GC at some stores. But they are matching Wal-Marts offer of the $50 GC. But I've read some stores wouldn't match it... Would be nice if they let you use the GC on the purchase of the system :p

My local ad flyer says $199.99 + $30 GC :(

BTW, online is sold out already.

Was thinking of trying at target...For $130 + 50 gift card it's a great deal. My wife has a 10% off voucher & I have a receipt that gives me $5 off $50 or more purchase. Can I stack these?

$130-$13 = 117 - $5 = 112 with 8.25% tax = 121.24 - $50 gift card = $71.24

Nevermind again, I went into the store. I bought 4 of them. I was tempted to ask for them to get more from the back. I know they had more because 2 were the non spring model. They would have had to of gotten more than two of the spring models. Two were XGX-00100 and two were XGX-00055.

They came out to 137, 84, 84, 84 for four of them. The tax was on the AFTER gift card price, not the before. I spent the last 50 dollar gift card on stuff I needed.

Keep in mind that the store will show inside either 199 or 149 with 30 dollar gift card but you will get it for 130 with a 50 dollar gift card. This deal must be nationwide and will probably be fixed asap once they notice it. Go to your nearest Target NOW.

Last edited:
Yes they have HDMI. They also support USB flash drives I read. I checked the back though for HDMI.

I opened two of them, one of each model. I also started a membership at a video store. I get half price for 1 month, plus 1 free rental. 3.50 per game for 5 days. Why pay 60 dollars for Alan Wake when I can play it through for 3.50. I have it now awaiting my playing.

Last edited:
Just bought 2 @ West Nashville Target. 130$ x2 + 2x 50$ GCs. no probs at all.
They still have about 4 left.

Ima sell one keep the other.

Got mine at the Target in Wixom, MI today at lunch. There were several tags there, $199.99 original price, then the yellow REDUCED price to $149.99, and another Sale tag that showed the real deal, and it was actually labeled as $130 + $50 gift card. There weren't any in the cabinet but they got 1 from the back for me, not sure if there were/are more.

You guys realize that with Gamestop offering you $100 credit for an old 360 that makes this thing better than free right?

So I decided to stop by my local target. The shelf was marked $149.99 without any type of discount anywhere...

Asked the guy if they where giving the $50 GC's still he was like no clue but we can check. He pulled one out took it to the register scanned it rang up $130 then it prompted him to gimmie a GC.

So yup worked for me $130 and the $50 GC.

kinda tempting to do this instead of trying to hassle to get mines repaired
but its only worth it if i can put the GC to good use and I dont see that happening

just go grocery shopping at target instead of walmart once and it's gone.

Cicero,NY Target (Suburb of Syracuse) Had 2 left after I bought one. They were in a really obscure place with a disclamer that the ad was incorrect and the price was $130 with a $50 Gift card. Mfr Date of mine was 2010-4-7 BAM!

Ima use this to replace my Launch Pro (which was RROD repaired by MS) which Im going to trade in minus the HD at Gamestop for $100!

That means that I am GETTING Paid to do this transaction on the net / net

gonna cruise over to my local target after dinner and snag one of these. what a fuckin steal if it works.

These are Xbox360 arcades right?

:(
Yes, that's correct.
Clifton, NJ still has some. Fairfield is out.

Bought three- first one, paid full amount. Second one, used card from the first, so $85 out of pocket. Third one, same as the second. Then just sold the third one to a friend, with card included- so the cards activate immediately and can be used on subsequent purchases.

I just got one earlier today, no need more me to buy multiple.

I'm going to sell my old console for $50 w/o controller (its fully working, but doesn't have hdmi).

So can you return the console without a restocking fee and keep the $50 giftcard? I know this trick used to work several years back.

So can you return the console without a restocking fee and keep the $50 giftcard? I know this trick used to work several years back.

No. They charge the Xbox360 as being $80.00, so you'd only get $80 back.

I just got one earlier today, no need more me to buy multiple.

I'm going to sell my old console for $50 w/o controller (its fully working, but doesn't have hdmi).

Trade it in at Gamestop... youll get $85 for in if you trade by 6/27. Throw in another 10% if you are a ember of their trade in program. Not a bad deal AT ALL

$85 for just the console? Is that $85 in cash or trade-in credit?

you get $100 Trade in Credit at gamestop right now for the console and 1 controller.

I forget what cash works out to be but I think it's like 15-20% less then trade.

Don't see why anyone would do that. But you never know. Just start checking ebay they will be flooded with them soon.

you get $100 Trade in Credit at gamestop right now for the console and 1 controller.

I forget what cash works out to be but I think it's like 15-20% less then trade.

Nope. They quoted me $48 in cash for my old console. And thats with a controller, component cables, stock power brick. Nevermind...It's $85 for trade for in-store credit...Hmmm....

Last edited:
oipunkz Must have got the last one in wixom lol. I had to drive all the way out to canton to get one. Wish they had more in stock.

Great deal. Ill go sell my launch box on ebay or craigs list.

Nice find OP

Picked up two today, check my nephew and someone yet to be determined for a xmas gift.

Back