xbox 360 cod4 leaderboard scores

fireburster

[H]ard|Gawd
I played cod4 with some work friends. We are all pretty much the same play wise. This one guy though is killing me in leaderboard score. He can play an hour and get 5k points and i play 4 hours and get like 1k. Last night i played from 10-1 all HQ getting about 300 points a game. My rank went from 50-52, my leaderboard score went up 1k. I wrote it down when i started and ended. This guy from work was 1k over me played HQ for an hour and is now 5k over me. Anyone else think something is wrong with the scores with their cod4 stats?

ummm, it might be the promotion on the new maps. I know they had/have an added incentive like double points on the new maps...

I'm more interested in how the leaders of the (well now I can't remember which one) the k/d or accuracy is ridiculous. It's in the 1000% with negative deaths/misses. How is this possible?

I think it's a glitch in the ranking(or a direct hack attempt of XBL itself?)

Anyone else hate how the leaderboards are arranged by score? That's more or less a time-spent statistic, doesn't reflect any real difference between the players.

i have 12 hours more then him in the game and he is now 4k over me as of checking it. I guess i just suck at playing. I get 300 points a round though it just doesnt seem to add up for me.

I'm more interested in how the leaders of the (well now I can't remember which one) the k/d or accuracy is ridiculous. It's in the 1000% with negative deaths/misses. How is this possible?

It's done by killing 2+ enemies with 1 bullet. It's hard to do but not impossible. Do it enough and you can get crazy accuracy.

challenges dont count to your leaderboard score only the first score does. I think he is just a better player. I just have to put in more hours i guess to catch him.

Back