Breakdowns?

• No problems

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Breakdown that requires shippment and repair

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Cpt.Carnage

Weaksauce
Im rather curious to see how many people who own 360s have had any kind of problems that would result in repair. Keep in mind i am not a flamer or any kind of fan boy of either 3 man consoles.

Im not talking about the occasionaly lockup now and then. I mean actual breakdowns that require shippment to be repaired.

Please post wheather or not you've had problems as well as when you purchassed your console.

I bought my 360 in November of 05 and last night I had my first red ring of death experience.

Lets hear yours..............

Psychotext said:
Isn't this sort of think asking for !!!!!! poll skewing?

It really is. Just look at all of votes for the 360 not having any problems!!

Psychotext said:
Isn't this sort of think asking for !!!!!! poll skewing?
Of course it will happen, which is why no poll on here will ever be accurate unless it's something that everyone is completely neutral about.

Oh my god, this is flamebait. Oh no. Why is it other console's are not included so it does not become an XBox flame thread. This needs to be locked and a warning to the OP.

In case you do not get sarcasm, see the recently locked thread/poll concerning the PS2 and PS3 launches.

Freezes in live games at 1st, Gears of War disk unreadable 1st time tried to play. Freezes in games sometimes now.

The first 360 was DOA it would lock up after a min so i just returned it and got another one. The second lasted about 5 months before the lock ups and then the red lights of doom.

I won one last year from Mountain Dew. It lasted about 3 weeks. Then the next one lasted about 3 months, then the next one lasted about 7 months. Then I sold it when it came back.

no problems with my 360. really the whole breaking down issue is over done. people that are having problems will complain while the people that arent dont say anything. it makes it look like the 360 crashes allot, when in reality the failure rate is like 3%, relatively low for such a popular item.

Back