Xbox 3 month game pass with console from bestbuy.

eclypse

2[H]4U
Anyone buy a Xbox s console over the holidays at best buy and get there free 3 month game pass by email from bestbuy???

I have not and I've gone there and complained about it and all they say is that it's on the recipet so you should get it.

On the site at the time it said you would receive it digitally by email in an hour.

Bought the thing I believe on the 21st of Nov.

??

Anyone get theres.. my wife is like drop it but seriously..

Edit:

I also did buy a Xbox x console for my son and got the player unknown key right away.

Well, I haven't bought a game pass from best buy so I don't know how they would give you the key. Mostly game passcode is provided immediately through the mail, if it's not provided in a specific time, then maybe the transaction has not successfully processed or maybe your mail server isn't responding. If the firm has processed the transaction, then ask them to provide the code manually or else ask them to do it for your account. Wait for their response, otherwise drop it. One can get extra resources or information from Xbox FAQ boards as well.

Just wanted to update this thread.

I went back in bestbuy to return something and brought up the issue with not getting the code.

The 24ish year old guy behind the counter was quick to tell me that I needed to contact Microsoft about it and give t hrm the serial number of the Xbox to get the code. I figured he was bullshitting me and I was right.

A few days ago I was on bestbuy's web site and noticed they have a forum. So I did a quick search and found a ton of other people that had the same issue and come to find out thst bestbuy didn't bother to inform there workers how to give out the codes. So it's a big mess.

Basicly you need to call them up on the phone and hope to get lucky someone knows what to do. Lots of people complained about being transferred over and over and getting the run around and even being hung up on after waiting along time on the phone.

But if you post on the forum a customer service person will take care of you quick. Just need to pm them your info and they will message you the code.

Still need to do it myself.

There now doing the same promotion with now a 1tb Xbox one console.

Back